Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: There's no ME without YOU|Nt Pg2 (Page 60)

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 20577

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

@Ash same only bakwashing over IF n FBROFL
 
lol good good! Wink..waise tu kitni kamini hai, you still didn't tell me about you-know-what!

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 66287

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

 

KaSh' last basketball game... in DMG! :(
 
i love the pic whr she's just bouncing the ball and his just staring at her Embarrassed I miss KaSh, but it wasn't their last BB, cause they had a fresh one as ArSh EmbarrassedTongueWink
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

@swanz Kashins always think positive n wishful m too this moral thinking ll bring dem back soonerTongue
 
I just hope they do Madhu Embarrassed
i mean the amount we've worked, the amount we've prayed and wished and then from being taunted, mocked upon - If there's justice in this world, then we'll get our KaSh back.


yes in two things I belive r Justice n loyalty if we r loyal den we must get justice. we ll get dem back for sureThumbs Up it doesnt a matter how much we being teased by odersEmbarrassed

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 20577

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
swancy - lol, thats even better! you're exams are'nt over yet? ..but don't worry, we can still do it. n i totally know what you're talking about, it used to light up my life, i mean that was the one thing i used to look fwd to in the night. but now even thats gone :( i literally cried when DMG ended!
 
garima - really, that was their last game? they didn't play a single game as ArSh?
 
 
-BreezyGirl- IF-Rockerz

Joined: 21 June 2010
Posts: 6603

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 66287

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

@swanz Kashins always think positive n wishful m too this moral thinking ll bring dem back soonerTongue
 
I just hope they do Madhu Embarrassed
i mean the amount we've worked, the amount we've prayed and wished and then from being taunted, mocked upon - If there's justice in this world, then we'll get our KaSh back.


yes in two things I belive r Justice n loyalty if we r loyal den we must get justice. we ll get dem back for sureThumbs Up it doesnt a matter how much we being teased by odersEmbarrassed

 
It'll be worth it at the end.
 
Life my throw in torns and thunders, but remember who you are and You'll fly by - Loyal KaShians Forever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punk

KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

@Ash same only bakwashing over IF n FBROFL
 
lol good good! Wink..waise tu kitni kamini hai, you still didn't tell me about you-know-what!


Risshh ko bhad mein fek tu badi kamini hai yarOuchROFL I ll tell u later not here of corseTongue
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 66287

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

swancy - lol, thats even better! you're exams are'nt over yet? ..but don't worry, we can still do it. n i totally know what you're talking about, it used to light up my life, i mean that was the one thing i used to look fwd to in the night. but now even thats gone :( i literally cried when DMG ended!
 
garima - really, that was their last game? they didn't play a single game as ArSh?
 
 
 
Nope, exams are still there hehe,
when DMG ended i was upset cause KaSh didn't happen, but it was like i could breathe again, ever since shilpa came back, every morning my stomach hurt cause i knew something was wrong, and i hated that feeling. And i just couldn't deal with DMG after shilpa left the second time, and then i just didn't watch it. But the day it ended, it felt different. And then the next morning i woke up and i could breathe again. I was sooo happy, that it was over, that even with whatever happened, i was happy it ended.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Ejaz* and *Anita**Heaven*#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: Aarohi..   Replies: 385   Views: 30817

Aarohi.. 385 30817 04 August 2011 at 1:46pm by musicfanatics
~*AkkiKat aka Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif Heaven*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Author: PuffinHypercity   Replies: 537   Views: 31853

PuffinHypercity 537 31853 30 June 2011 at 3:39am by -Junglee-
*Katrina Kaif Heaven* Back Again =)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: unknowndesires.   Replies: 1149   Views: 91984

unknowndesires. 1149 91984 07 November 2010 at 11:04am by -prabz-
Hiten Gauri's Heaven On Earth *Active*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: Vrindz   Replies: 1084   Views: 99912

Vrindz 1084 99912 16 September 2010 at 5:41am by adeela
~~Robert Pattz Heaven~~ For all Robert lovers!!

Author: mishthan   Replies: 0   Views: 1177

mishthan 0 1177 03 July 2010 at 8:00am by mishthan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index