KaSh Heaven: There's no ME without YOU|Nt Pg2 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aish_punk

OMG how cud u manage to write SO much??😲🤣
PS: i dint read anything🤣

lol, im used to writing so much :P ..and you're lazy to even read it? im so proud of you! 🤣

i know thats the reason m proud of myself too🤣
Btw WB jenny

And Heyya Komal, amazinggg stuff babe.

Originally posted by neelohoney

my name is komal

hello komal🤗
swancy - i knoww! we really deserve them back, honestly. but i don't think they will come back together unless they get a good show, so im praying someone makes such a show, and we get them back. n yeah, we seriously rock, no one has stuck around for so long. its just KaSh magic, i guess! <3

komal - ur welcome, ssup?

hey Neelohoney luved ur siggies😍 btw ur name?
heyya komal..🤗
Awesome KASH sigs & avis..😳
Originally posted by Jenny_KaShian

Kya baat ki???😉😉

sab kuch😉
Originally posted by aish_punk

swancy - i knoww! we really deserve them back, honestly. but i don't think they will come back together unless they get a good show, so im praying someone makes such a show, and we get them back. n yeah, we seriously rock, no one has stuck around for so long. its just KaSh magic, i guess! <3

komal - ur welcome, ssup?

I feel like kicking the Ph's butts out there, they can get KaSh back, but they are just not man enough to do it. For god sake, someone give me a good director and a good crew and i'll do it for you. Shish people. See Shona said that she wouldn't mind working with KSG again, as long as thrs a good script for them, and since no one has been good enough it won't work. So i just hope they don't make us wait another 2 years.
hello kashians, m soo using that SA waala avi tomorow, soo stay waay from itt🤣
MadhuARKaShmy name is komal