Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

I just hope they do Madhu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i mean the amount we've worked, the amount we've prayed and wished and then from being taunted, mocked upon - If there's justice in this world, then we'll get our KaSh back.

yes in two things I belive r Justice n loyalty if we r loyal den we must get justice. we ll get dem back for sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it doesnt a matter how much we being teased by oders๐Ÿ˜ณ

aish_punk thumbnail
swancy - lol, thats even better! you're exams are'nt over yet? ..but don't worry, we can still do it. n i totally know what you're talking about, it used to light up my life, i mean that was the one thing i used to look fwd to in the night. but now even thats gone :( i literally cried when DMG ended!

garima - really, that was their last game? they didn't play a single game as ArSh?

yaar i'm sooo sad ๐Ÿ˜”
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MadhuARKaSh

yes in two things I belive r Justice n loyalty if we r loyal den we must get justice. we ll get dem back for sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it doesnt a matter how much we being teased by oders๐Ÿ˜ณ

It'll be worth it at the end.

Life my throw in torns and thunders, but remember who you are and You'll fly by - Loyal KaShians Forever.
Originally posted by: aish_punk

lol good good! ๐Ÿ˜‰..waise tu kitni kamini hai, you still didn't tell me about you-know-what!

Risshh ko bhad mein fek tu badi kamini hai yar๐Ÿคฃ I ll tell u later not here of corse๐Ÿ˜›
-Cherry- thumbnail

swancy - lol, thats even better! you're exams are'nt over yet? ..but don't worry, we can still do it. n i totally know what you're talking about, it used to light up my life, i mean that was the one thing i used to look fwd to in the night. but now even thats gone :( i literally cried when DMG ended!

garima - really, that was their last game? they didn't play a single game as ArSh?

Nope, exams are still there hehe,
when DMG ended i was upset cause KaSh didn't happen, but it was like i could breathe again, ever since shilpa came back, every morning my stomach hurt cause i knew something was wrong, and i hated that feeling. And i just couldn't deal with DMG after shilpa left the second time, and then i just didn't watch it. But the day it ended, it felt different. And then the next morning i woke up and i could breathe again. I was sooo happy, that it was over, that even with whatever happened, i was happy it ended.
@swanz yes u ll be d ultimately winner no woryy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@Happy why r u unhappy yar tell me wht happned๐Ÿ˜ณ

aish_punk thumbnail
happy - you're sad? how ironic :P..but why?

madhu - lol no, no one can beat rish! ๐Ÿคฃ..lol hamesha yeh kehti aur kabhi batati nahi hai!

btw i was randomly checking the hall of fame, n swancy, you're at 2 smtn. n even virina is even in the top 10. i feel proud, idk why :P
-Cherry- thumbnail

happy - you're sad? how ironic :P..but why?

madhu - lol no, no one can beat rish! ๐Ÿคฃ..lol hamesha yeh kehti aur kabhi batati nahi hai!

btw i was randomly checking the hall of fame, n swancy, you're at 2 smtn. n even virina is even in the top 10. i feel proud, idk why :P

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† awww thats good to know hehe. I feel proud when KaShians are there in the top, makes me feel like no matter what happens KaShians will live on. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aish_punk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Nope, exams are still there hehe,
when DMG ended i was upset cause KaSh didn't happen, but it was like i could breathe again, ever since shilpa came back, every morning my stomach hurt cause i knew something was wrong, and i hated that feeling. And i just couldn't deal with DMG after shilpa left the second time, and then i just didn't watch it. But the day it ended, it felt different. And then the next morning i woke up and i could breathe again. I was sooo happy, that it was over, that even with whatever happened, i was happy it ended.

oh lol, best of luck :)
oh well, idk, i really hated when DMG ended. i mean how much ever messed up it maybe, i looked forward to watching it just because of the actors! i ended up liking some people just because they're in that show :P so when it ended, it was really bad for me. and i was glad shilpa was back, but i felt that total injustice was done to her character, and that just not done!