Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess Abhay and Piya have to be there. But please I do not want any Sid in this one. Please. 
Rest you can mix from other serials like maybe Samrat and Gunjan
and ofcource, Misha has to be there, u may decide whether or not to have Kabir
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think abhay n pia should be in the lead role๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
samrat n gunjan , mayank n nupur will be abhiya frnds in college.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
armaan n ridhima can be there as college teachers but not as khadoos ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขteachers
misha should be pias's frnd๐Ÿ˜ณ
tracker n angad should be there for entertainment...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thts all n u can also add abhay's parents but not pia's one...to make it more interesting u can also make abhay - the most powerfull vampire of the word who can change the world acc to his will ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
CANNOT thumbnail
Ok! I am going to start it in some days!
CANNOT thumbnail

Will start it soon!

ok 

CANNOT thumbnail
Character Sketch:

Lead Role:

Piya Sharma: A smart and beautiful girl of the college. She loves her friends and her family. She is the young sister of Samrat and Mayank!

Abhay Raichand: A serious and full of energy college boy! He studies with Piya and other buddies in Mount College! Young Brother of Gunjan and Nupur!

Nupur Raichand: The beautiful and sweet sister of Gunjan and Abhay! Engaged to Mayank Sharma...

Gunjan Raichand: The awesome and fashion girl Gunjan! She is full of fashion and attitude.Young sister of Nupur but older than Abhay. She is in love with Samrat!

Mayank Sharma: The hot smart, man, loves his family and Nupur very much! Love his sister Piya as well!
http://newlush.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Arjun-Bijlani-Is-Not-Single.jpg

Samrat Sharma: The cool and smart man! He loves Gunjan... He loves Piya(sister) very much, can even break up with Gunjan!

More coming Soon!

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago
CANNOT thumbnail

Come on!

How the character Sketch is!

CANNOT thumbnail
NO ONE INTERESTED FOR THIS ONE!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey give some time to read and respond. not everyone is online all d time. The character sketch sounds good. Y dont u introduce some more characters like some friends of Abhay and PIya in college and even Samrat, mayank, Gunjan and Nupur's friends.
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

hey give some time to read and respond. not everyone is online all d time. The character sketch sounds good. Y dont u introduce some more characters like some friends of Abhay and PIya in college and even Samrat, mayank, Gunjan and Nupur's friends.

I will!