Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only If Viren learnt his lesson:Mods note PG5 (Page 5)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

You are not getting my point sweetu. I am saying Viren should not misunderstand Nivi and Sid releation. Yaar he have trust on Nivi and he should trust her. He shouldn't get wrong meaning of Nivi and Sid's relation. If they make it fun filled track then it's ok. He better not insult their relation by doubting on Nivi's character.

Rachu, that is what I am trying to say. Viren will never misunderstand Sid -Nivi relationship. He has seen Nivi and understands her completely. She has given her soul, heart, mind, body to Viren.. He got enough opportunities to doubt her character but he did not. So, now there is no way he wil doubt her character. So please relax...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsHonkytonkDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj*Resham*

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Anju Dear I just love ur posts and comments Dear, U really give us peace when We are all anxious  Ur posts come as a cool gust of wind and gives us solace, 

I am glad I am able to help in some way... Today's episode and scene between NiVren has given a new definition to their relationship and I am so glad that CTs gave us that scene. It shows how well Viren knows Nivi. He knows her more than she knows herself. That scene shows us how confident Viren is about Nivi that is why he just left her there as he knew after hearing him she will not go anywhere. It takes guts to do that..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Honkytonk-Atiya--aamina-*Resham*NiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Anju u said it all..and it brings positivity in our minds...thx fr this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-anjubala

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

still she didnt do all this for him thatz it ...poor viren...

Sakeena, once again you are delusional. This time have a RED BULL and come back. Seriously looks like you need some shock therapy too.

Last time we saw the epi Viren Sood is NOT POOR.
He has 3 Cars and 3 bikes. Yellow shoes, bathroom bigger than Bedroom etc...

Mods note

@Red:Personal Attacks are against IF's COC...Sinse this is the first time, so no official warnings but make sure its not repeated again or else dev team will hv to issue official warnings against you

CCBM Dev team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top