Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only If Viren learnt his lesson:Mods note PG5 (Page 4)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i aggree Anju wht u r saynggg n yes u r rght dis type of situation do hapenn b/w new couple who becomes new  parent . n Actuallyy agar dekha jayye n thande dimag se socho toh it is so cuteee tht Viren is getting insecured 2 get Nivi's atention . lwt me clear tht we still don't know wht exactlyy hapenned in dis scene as we know precap r always misleading . So we shld wait n watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011diyaloveskinny

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

You know girls what you are saying is not fully right. And Simi this is very real-life kind of situtaion when a couple becomes new parents... When I saw the precap I had a smile on my face because this is how the house, rooms become when a new baby is born. And the insecurity Viren will have will be very very natural. I was remembering my days and it is so true, Males are always insecure when it comes to getting attention from the opposite sex - females.. They always want undivided attention from their spouses that is why new parents drift apart in the initial month or so and hence there are millions of articles for new parents to how cope up with this situation and how to give time to each other.
Trust me any new parent will vouch for it. Only then their relationship gets more strong. So in this case I do not think so Viren's insecurity is wrong. He will still be there for Nivi but he will want her time too.
I will open another topic explaining this scenario in detail.
yeah Anju
i agree with u
i think individual differences r there among all of us.som people do face sad aspects of their life really bravely n com out of them in their own unique way.but others do tak more time.same is true for Nivi.
moreover, its a subjective issue.many wont agree with me.but its true 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

You know girls what you are saying is not fully right. And Simi this is very real-life kind of situtaion when a couple becomes new parents... When I saw the precap I had a smile on my face because this is how the house, rooms become when a new baby is born. And the insecurity Viren will have will be very very natural. I was remembering my days and it is so true, Males are always insecure when it comes to getting attention from the opposite sex - females.. They always want undivided attention from their spouses that is why new parents drift apart in the initial month or so and hence there are millions of articles for new parents to how cope up with this situation and how to give time to each other.
Trust me any new parent will vouch for it. Only then their relationship gets more strong. So in this case I do not think so Viren's insecurity is wrong. He will still be there for Nivi but he will want her time too.
Anju it shoould be sweet not tragic no Sid involvement in it please. I don't want want Sid to be involved in any of these kind of matters. It should be between Viren Nivi and Dweeta. But I am scared they will defo include Sid here too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011simran728UZIS

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Anju it shoould be sweet not tragic no Sid involvement in it please. I don't want want Sid to be involved in any of these kind of matters. It should be between Viren Nivi and Dweeta. But I am scared they will defo include Sid here too.

Rachu, Sid will be involved because it is due to his daughter Dweeta. If it was NiVren's own baby then Sid would not have been involved. So chill and relax. Trust me this situation will only make NiVren more strong. Marriage is always a learning experience and each and every day you learn something new, experience something new. I am still doing that. ANd CTs this time are showing something that happens in real life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Honkytonksimran728UZISdiyaloveskinny*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

anju...u r rite..but wen a 3rd person (esp cc) take advantage of d situation, things go downhill... :(

Woh to apne haath mein nahin hai. Wahin pe NiVren ka ek dusre pe trust kaam aayega. Real life mein bhi to MIL's interfere karti hain.. so this will be shown in CCBM too. And maybe yeh interferance hi Nivi ko ishara dega ki she has responsibility towards her husband too and she needs help from other family members in regards to taking care of baby just like sometimes we leave our kids with Nanny so that we get some time for each other.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsUZISDilbole_ShiOmRu*Resham*

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Anju Dear I just love ur posts and comments Dear, U really give us peace when We are all anxious  Ur posts come as a cool gust of wind and gives us solace, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsUZIS

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
You are not getting my point sweetu. I am saying Viren should not misunderstand Nivi and Sid releation. Yaar he have trust on Nivi and he should trust her. He shouldn't get wrong meaning of Nivi and Sid's relation. If they make it fun filled track then it's ok. He better not insult their relation by doubting on Nivi's character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
tahnk u tahnk u so much Anju , I m nt married so can't say anythng wht exactly happens after mariigee n here only tum jaise pyaare frends aate ho who just ends all fear frm our heart . Tahnxx jaan . I was little depressed by d precap tht again they gonna show d same thng Viren bad n sid becmoing gd , lecturing Viren n then Viren's re-realisation n all , I don't want tht .

So if u r sayngg tht It is natural n d way u said all thngs So i thnk it will b 2 cuteee 2 see dis type of track , we always lovedd Viren as a Ziddi cutee baacha , let see whtzz in store in ct's mind for us . I hope they hav soe logical tracks  n real tracks for us .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top