Only If Viren learnt his lesson:Mods note PG5

Posted: 12 years ago
so, I was thinking..Viren has been with Nivi since his entrance and seen her crying and crying. He has tried to understand her and protect her for a long time...

but he should remember that and we all Nivren fans should remember that Viren has been a cause of her pain too. We should not Forget MP track and CT and Mr. Viren Sood Never Ever Justified his actions..

So, Viren cannot get Mad right now at Nivi...He has NO RIGHT !! 

Did He Not Learn From His Own Experience and Hurt and Episode he did to Nivi?????

When Nivi needed time to deal with Hurt Viren gave her...She needs Time to deal with Hurt from Divya's death. and Time is the biggest healer. 

So, Mr. Viren Sood...Please stand by and be Nivi's support...If You can't do anything more for her..just be her Strength which is what she needs the most right now. 
Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago
Simi you are on roll. I loved what you said in this post. You are totally right, Nivi supported and stood by Viren even if he treated her badly. This is Nivi's time of need, death of a sister is really hard to deal with even if sister was bad, and you put it perfectly that time is the biggest healer.
100% agree with u...i still can't forget viren's actions during tht stalker track...bt these stupid CT's never showed a proper explanation to that stalker incidents...and once again i lost  trust in viren's character and CT's when they showed tht viren felt insecure abt nivi's success...and he needed his brother to rectify abt his mistake...bt now it's the time for him to support and care nivi...now he is mature and more understanding...he can feel the pain of nivi...only time can heal their wounds... they just need to support each other...!!
luv ur post...well said simi dear... :)
Yeah I agree. She is vulnerable at the moment and needs his support. After all that's what marriage is about supporting one another. Plus nivi is a person who is very strong but very sensitive and emotional at the same time. Her crying and being upset whenever something harsh is said, is how she reacts. Viren is with her for who she is and how she always puts others before herself. She was there for viren in his low phase and won his heart.
Again it comes down to mutual understanding and supporting one another in a marriage. Every marriage has ups and downs
she supported  him only for her Soods happiness...!!!!!!!!!
Agree...she supported him only for the Soods happiness...nways...point taken simi
Oh well didn't Viren get any happiness out of it, because of Nivi he got his family's love back. Being a wife doesn't mean you have to forget every other relations.
still she didnt do all this for him thatz it ...poor viren...
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

still she didnt do all this for him thatz it ...poor viren...

Sakeena, once again you are delusional. This time have a RED BULL and come back. Seriously looks like you need some shock therapy too.

Last time we saw the epi Viren Sood is NOT POOR.
He has 3 Cars and 3 bikes. Yellow shoes, bathroom bigger than Bedroom etc...

Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago