May 12 2011 Written Update

deadly-kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ENJOY:

The Scene starts with the doors to Swarn Bhavan opening and the Song "yahan main ghar ghar kheli" playing. Abha turns around and says Namaste, "What are you looking at? Everythings Changed right? So much has happened in the past 2 years. Everything has changed: Me, the family, Swarn bhavan. But the only thing that hasn't changed is my faith."  She goes outside and prays to the tulsi and says, "my faith for karan". She says that she's still waiting for karan She then goes to the plant that the psychic lady gave her, the karan Safety Signal plant - which has grown up now and says that the plant gives her faith about karan. Someone calls Abha's name and she goes inside.

A baby is crying and vimil is holding her. He quickly gives her to abha and says that she only stops crying when she's with you. Abha feeds The baby girl a biscuit and kisses her cheek. Vimil asks about ranchod  and ranchod comes down and kisses the baby on the forehead. Vimil says picture perfect and hopes no one will give a bad eye for them. Abha says that she will feed her and goes.  On the stairs abha calls a girl (new servant - vidya) and says that get a bottle of milk for Archia (I think that's the baby's name) and make sure to boil the bottle first. The servant goes and abha continues up the stairs.

Thakur is getting ready infront of the mirror and is talking to himself about time. How it goes by quickly and what not and puts on a Watch. He picks up 2 wrapped gifts and says some nice things about abha and how she has changed. He goes outside and gives the girfts to lata and takes blessing from the praying tray that CP is holding and says that it would be so good if there was a child in this house; it would be so much fun. He remarks about how abha is happy abha is after the birth of the baby. He says how quickly you can forget all pains with a child. CP agrees and says that theyre getting late and should go. Panditji and his wife come all decked up and panditji says lets go. Thakur asks about kanika and prakash and CP says that she will go and call them.

Abha comes to her room with the baby and is talking cute with her. Vidya comes with the bottle of milk and abha gives it to the baby but the baby turns her head away.

PRECAP: Pratibha takes the baby away from abha at the party and giver her to shelly. Abha is shocked.

Pratibha is getting ready infront of the mirror when jaggu comes behind her and jokes and compliments her and says that its their son and daughter-in-laws anniversary and he has something special for her. He goes and gets her a light blue saree to wear and tells her that she will look good in it and goes. Pratibha smiles.

All the guys are downstairs greeting guests and thakur and family come. Abha Ranchod and the baby come down the stiars and greet everyone. Everyone congratulates abha and ranchod for the wedding anniversary. Thakur holds the baby and takes her to everyone to see. Kanika walks away and shelly is talking and laughing with her friend. Kanika has a drink in her hand and offers prakash a drink acting all like a love-struck wife. Shelly sees this and says sweet and tells prakash that he is very lucky to have a wife like kanika. She sarcastically says that her friends say its hard pretending to be a good wife and kanika is trying so hard. She asks him if she should get him anything else. Prakash refuses.  Pratbha screams shelly's name and shelly comes to her asking what is wrong. Pratibha takes the baby from abha and gives her to shelly. Everyone is watching. Pratibha tells shelly that she has told her many times to not leave the baby with the reckless one (Abha). Abha has tears in her eyes.  Shelly says whats wrong with abha playing with the baby, since the poor girl doesn't have her own. Pratibha says that she has lost karan already, then she had hope that the baby will fulfill her desire, Abha took that hope away as well.  Pratibha looks at abha and says if she had any love or care for anyone then she would have never lost karan or his child. Ranchod screams out maa and says that she has said this many times and whatever happened was an accident and what fault is abha's. Has she ever seen how abha wishes for her child, that her motherhood takes her to asmi (the baby). Does she know who asmi goes crying to? Abha, because her real mother doesn't care about the baby. Shelly says that there is no need to create a scene. Ranchod looks at her and says that he is creating a scene? She should tell everyone how she leaves the baby with abha in the middle of the night so her own beauty sleep isn't ruined. Shelly is furious. Ranchod looks back at Pratibha and calms a bit down and says that what she is thinks is wrong. If these misunderstanding increases then... before he can continue abha runs away crying. He says please to pratibha and goes after abha. Praitbha looks around nervously.

PRECAP: Ranchod is says that a girl promised him that she would never cry but the same things happened and she started crying. Abha wipes her tears and says sorry. Ranchod bends down and asks "What?"

Abha  holds a pillar and falls to the ground crying (in the hallway). Ranchod comes after her and looks at her and says  that there is no longer an age of trust. See, this girl promised him that she would never cry, but the same dirty memories came up and she quickly started crying. What to do. Abha wipes her tears and says sorry. Ranchod bends down and asks what? Abha says sorry again. Ranchod verifies that he should forgive her, abha nods her head.  He says for that he has to do something for her. Abha asks what. Ranchod says where is her smile and calls Raju. Abha laughs, and gets up. He starts to take her back to the party, but abha refuses. Ranchod tells her not to worry, because pratibha is angry. Abha says that she knows but slowly pratibha's anger is turning into hatred, pratibha thinks that she took her baby's life on purpose. Ranchod says that whatever has happened no one can change and one day pratibha will understand that one day.

CP comes and tells ranchod that vimil is calling him. Ranchod says because of a business deal and runs downstairs telling abha to come down quickly. CP goes to abha and starts to lecture her on when something bad happens to a person, he curses god and his faith. But god gives us options and we have to choose which path we want to walk on. She says that the unselfishness that ranchod has is seen in his eyes. Its been 2 years since they have married, but even today abha hasn't accepted ranchod as her husband, but ranchod doesn't complain. He left his life to live hers, but abha hasn't let him in her life. Has he ever asked for anything from her. He loves her a lot. But she, isn't it her duty to give him his right of love or peace. Abha looks at CP in tears.  CP says Do what is right for Ranchod and her. Abha starts looks down and cries and remembers CP's words about ranchod.

FRIDAY:   Karans neck plaster comes off and the male doctor asks karan to speak. Arundathi says the same. Karan sounds out "A". Arundathi thinks that he is about to say her name, but karan says abha. Arundathi is shocked and her expression is of pain.🥳

Well. I cant say I enjoyed this episode. I absolutely hated CP and Pratibha. Selfish dumb idiots. Pratibha because, even with evidence she still believes that abha killed her baby. CP because she is telling abha to accept Ranchod. I mean, wasnt it enough that you all forced her to get married again, now you want her to be all lovey dovey with him too? Whatever happened to all those religious traditions where once a woman is "widowed" she stays that way?

I dont get it. thousands of indian women are widowed everyday but most stay that way as well. society doesnt talk bad about them. If CP and Pratibha had left the matter alone then it would have blown over and abha would have been fine. Stupid old hags. hmph.

Why is shelly still in the house? And with a child? its a miracle that child wasnt born with devil ears and a tail. For all the evil deeds that shelly has done to people in the house, you would expect karma to bite back. but the baby is cute, so its okay.

i love the Precap for tomorrow. Arundathi's whole dreams shattered and what not. What did she expect? just cuz no one came to him doesnt mean that he could go to anyone? she's such a stupid doctor, always crying and having her stupid seizures.

i thought that the psychic lady was supposed to get abha and karan together again? i thought they were supposed to get together by the 2nd of may? Stupid CV's and directors. And i cant believe they killed the baby... AHHH i hate the plot right now. like seriously. urgh.

i dont watch the show much anymore. only random times or when i do the updates. but if karan comes back, i dont mind doing updates everyday.

sorry for the long wait. i got off work at midnight after a full day shift. i was supposed to be off in the morning but was called in at 10 AM and have been working since. came home and quickly wrote half of an update only to have my computer shut down on me and not autosave the update. therefore its even later than i said it would be.

THank you for all the support and love and patience you have given us/me. you all are awesome. and i didnt get any cyber-shoes thrown at me. yayyy... i love you all.

aleeha
Edited by deadly-kiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u so much was waiting for same from Morning... :)
riniiii thumbnail
hey i had a feeling dat Abha wouldn't accept d role of a mother so early anyways it turned out to be true... may b dats y creatives created dis miscarriage ka storyline... :P

I wanted to see Abharans child par yaha its Shellya nd vimals child...😔
anyways d baby looked sooo schweet 😊 and d way Abha cared for her
Garkhelsun thumbnail
thanks for lovely update and I agree with all your rantings .. I have done the same .. hate shelly ...

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...don't like the way the story's going
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx for update .

and your views after are spot on

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2