Loved ArSh
Da perfect couple
Loved da ending
Perfect
Thanks 4 da pm
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
sabzyyy lovely part... so kash are blessed with twins...are they both girls? 😳 loved the way story had happy conclusion... 😊
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is just amazing Sabz :D
Firstly you are such a wonderful writer! <3 and the way you write it, makes me more and more in love with your story! ive read many ffs, but this one is just the most different, nd the most heart touching one ever! the best part is you write at KaSh<3 it just makes my day! <3 Seriously, this ff is beautiful - in every single way defining this word to the core! 

The feelings, every emotion was explained so so beautifully. You just cant help but fall more in love with this FF and KaSh! 

The update was simply amazing! Karn's love and support for Shilpa, their determination and their cute twins! it was beautiful, flawless!

and Congo on your graduation Woman!!! :D 
Love You
pyaar_kya_karna thumbnail
DIII!!! It's an amazing update PLZZ carry on ASAP!!! I cant wait to find out what happens next!!!

👏👏👏
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome SS kamini...😛 
loved it so much...
wow waht a ending u gave...
loved it so much...
supriya91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...

I am actually quite glad that I read this when it has finished because that added to that mesmerizing feeling that one gets after a good end. 

I was so touched to see how beautifully you handled such a sensitive topic but I think my most favorite part in this story was how showed both Shilpa and Karan taking on the burden of being the one that cannot complete the both. I think the line that really touched my heart was when Shilpa says "it doesnt matter if its you, the fact is that WE CANNOT HAVE A BABY" that was just so powerful and so beautiful. 

To be honest I was super shocked to read that it wasn't Karan but Shilpa who was unable to conceive and OMG I just fell in love with Karan. That has to be the greatest sacrifice of all. But you know what added so much to that scene was the fact that he was so afraid of her finding out. And the way you build up to the revelation it seemed like he had committed a murder or something that he was hiding, but when I read what it was my heart dropped. It was well written and really out of this world. 

The last two parts were just so adorable yet agonizing, getting something that you've always wanted but then having it almost taken away is just so painful and you portrayed that really well. I just loved when the doctors said that the babies were so eager to meet their parents, AWWW how cute! 

What I always loved was how you always referred to them as "KaSh" and not Karan and Shilpa, that made the whole so much more romantic. They seemed like this inseparable unit, which was just fantastic. 

All in all, this was a beautiful story that was beautifully written. 

Karan cannot do better than Shilpa, Shilpa cannot better than Karan, and KaSh cannot do better than Sabz. 

Its obvious that you are their greatest fan! I really hope that you write more FF's or SS's they are a pleasure to read <3 <3 

Love ya! 🤗
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome u made me emotional thanks