AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part
loved it
DarkerThanNight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just read this FF of yours..and its awesome..loved the way you described every feelings and situation of kash 👏 ..plz update soon and write more FFs like this.. 😊 I really loved your writing style.. 👍🏼
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Reading

Karan and Shilpa looked at the drenched, bloody, and wailing bundled lifted up and held right in front of them. A rush of divine pleasure flushed inside them. The wail of the babies seemed like the most melodious tune they had ever heard. They were so engrossed in their eyeing session that they didn't even realize that they haven't held their babies in their hands yet. As if they forgot about it'as if they didn't even know that they could as well hold the tiny wriggling bundles in their hands'as if just seeing their OWN babies was all they ever craved for'They just busied themselves into memorizing every feature of their tiny products. The little blinking eyes, the flinched noses, the rosy only lips, the jet black hair, their fists, their complexion'everything'

The babies weren't identical twins. None of them were a ditto carbon copy of their either parent. Instead both possessed a different combination of features. But one thing was common. Both inherited Karan's blue eyes (which Shilpa adored the most) and Shilpa's jet black silky hair (which Karan adored the most).

However, the commotions around them jerked them out of their reverie. The journey was not over yet'the fight was still on'The newborns were still premature, so their lungs were not yet matured to the full. This could prove lethal. So the neonatologist decided that the babies should be kept in incubator as soon as possible, as they were already facing difficulty in breathing. They would be living there for next three months, at least, till their lungs do not start functioning on their own. The babies were suddenly gasping for breath, and were immediately shifted to ICU.

As KaSh stared at their tiny bundles of love, fear gripped them. What if they fail after coming all the way here? What if the two fragile souls cannot make it? How would they survive without them? What would happen now? Though the doctors were pretty sure that everything would be fine, still they could not convince themselves. The doctors gave them 90% assurance, but the rest 10%? What if something goes wrong? Even Karan's words failed him today'As if his strength had given up. He was too weak to fight anymore. But he knew he head to'they had to'Till now they had fought for themselves'.but now it was time to fight for their babies'they couldnt fall weak now'they had to fight'

Both rushed to the ICU, running for their lives.Pushing away everything blocking their way, shoving off people hurdling their path, they raced passed the corridors to make it to the ICU.

Reaching the door and jerking it open, they stood flabbergasted at the sight awaiting them. Bewilderment, surprise, awe, incredulity-call it all'were less to describe their state. It was still a week to go before their babies were to be handed over to them, still seven more days to go before they could, for the first time, hold their babies, touch them, and feel them. Only they know how much they have spent these three months staying up whole night, waiting for the sun to rise, so that they could rush to the hospital and stay glued to the ICU door the whole day, watching the two wriggling bundles wrapped in their blankets, admiring them sleeping, adoring them sucking in milk from the bottles as the nurse fed them. Their hearts flinched and winced in pain as they yearned to cuddle them, the pain and excitement proliferated each passing day. Only they knew how much their cried to witness this day'this moment'this sight'their babies out of the incubator'breathing normally'fit, fine, healthy'

As they made it inside the ICU, they heard the neonatologist heartily congratulate them on the babies' success. "They have made it much quicker that we expected. It seems they are even more eager to meet you both'couldn't even wait for another week," the neonatologist chuckled at his own compliment.

Slowly and carefully they cradled the twins, each holding one. At the very first instinct, both felt numb. They forgot how to react.

Karan placed a finger on the baby's chest, just where the tiny heart was beating'it felt heavenly'as if his own heart was beating inside the little bosom. He slowly traces the baby's hair, eyes, nose, cheek'and started playing with the fists, lightly kissing them in between. It was as though he was playing with a doll'his doll'

Shilpa had her glued to her one. She bent down to kiss her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lombs.Her eyes moistened at the feeling.Heck'she was actually holding her baby in her hand'her OWN baby'Only she knew how much she cried for this day'how much she prayed for this'But today'it all seemed worth it'

As the babies looked at each other, KaSh came out of their eutopic land. They had yet again forgotten something'they had forgotten that the other was holding another equal share of their love'Quickly they exchanged their respective bundles, as they fussed and whimpered a little, but soon calmed down. The ecstasy that KaSh felt that day knew no bounds as they both came closer to each other and cuddled both the babies together, sighing in bliss'Finally they had produced their symbol of love'finally their agony had been called off'finally third fate has turned the tables'finally their luck had shone'finally they had become parents'finally parenthood had embraced them'Finally they had achieved paradise on earth'

Thank u all for spending some time in  KaSh land..

I am aware that this ff does not have much full on romance..in fact I myself missed writing full on romantic parts..iTs been quite long..My gradschool starts on 15th, and my filght is on 19th.So I will try to write some OS along with a full on romantic epilogue for this ff'Once classes start'I wont be able to write till winter hols are there..Thank u each and every reader for ur comments and encouragement'I swear each and every comment and each and ever like button matters'

Silent readers plz hit the like button'

Edited by sacred shrine - 12 years ago
Maisha007 thumbnail
awesome fantastic upd8!
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey mirchi,very well written...mindblowing part...and u wrote that u missed writing romantic parts...actually do u know ur ff is much more better than any romantic and  passionate ff...its made a holy feeling...loved the whole part...thanks a lot for such a beautiful ff...
i love kash babies...

punam
Edited by anamika2010 - 12 years ago
aww KASH r so so so so cute
continue soon
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww great part!
thank god the babies are okay
finally KaSh are parents :D
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
that was an amazing part! you needlessly worry about lack of romantic parts in the FF. The emotions you have described in this FF are so real, the anguish KaSh felt they couldn't hav ethe baby aand the joy they felt holding the miracles in their arms brought  alump to my throat. Beautiful! best of luck for you studies, hope to see u around sometime.
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved it

awesome portray of all the emotions
waiting for the next...
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

well this one was so emotional fic

i love it,

their pain was so much to feel,

and their joy, that was so much to see,

it was all perfect,

well i had romance, their feelings for eachother was it self a romance b/w them,

Thanks Sabz for the PM,

Good Luck for your studies,

Minaal.