Anant propose 2 Navya!!!!!

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii guyzzz after reading articles nd saw the promo im sure anant s gonna propose 2 navya...๐Ÿ˜their luvstory s surely gonna start during tiz picnic...omg im gng bekaboo guyzz...โ˜บ๏ธso wat u all think?? hw he will propose 2 her?? will navya accept his proposal??? wat about their families?? hw tey will react?? share ur opinions guyzz!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bt seriously share ur opinion guyzzz ๐Ÿ˜ณ
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kya aap loogoon ko nahin lagtha ki hum sab kuch zyaada hi imagine kar rehe hain???????????????????????โ˜บ๏ธ
angel_paris thumbnail
pehle  anant  ko propose to karne do 
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

okay so based on wat i've seen and read, this is wat i think..anant navya won't be catching the bus because navya will get out of the bus thinking that its her fault anant is not here yet...they will both decide to take a taxi and something will go wrong with the taxi..navya will be scared and worried..so anant will hug her to comfort her..but at that moment they will realise they love eachother...

but navya won't admit it and push him away and get angry with him..then they will play hide and seek and anant will apologise to her..but then he'll go somewhere for 15 minutes..and then the whole kiss scene will happen and at that time both will confess their love for eachother...โ˜บ๏ธ
this is purely my take on this...don't know if this is right..๐Ÿ˜ณ
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suno Suno Suno... Navya ki meri yeh Kahani :

after seeing yest episode and promo... i think that Navya will get off the bus, thinking its her fault Anant darling cudn't reach on time... anant will run to catch the bus  but will fail.. disappoint ho jaega and then tan tana tan tan tan tara... will see Navya standing there... she will say she got off cze of him and all those usual dialogues which Achi ladkiyan says :)

they catch a taxi , taxi breaks down, Anya again gets disappointed and console each other by Anant hugging Navya... (after seeing that hug wala video of U ME aur TV, Navya will step back seeing Anant coming closer.. WOW) and then they HUG... Navya k dimag mai uske papa, mummy, sis, dadi ki baatei ayengi and she will feel she is breaking their trust so she will push Anant... and... the Friday episode is finished here...
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i dont thnk he is going to propose him soon
but if its true than tumhare mu mein ghee shakkar
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682482

This article
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ammie-

okay so based on wat i've seen and read, this is wat i think..anant navya won't be catching the bus because navya will get out of the bus thinking that its her fault anant is not here yet...they will both decide to take a taxi and something will go wrong with the taxi..navya will be scared and worried..so anant will hug her to comfort her..but at that moment they will realise they love eachother...

but navya won't admit it and push him away and get angry with him..then they will play hide and seek and anant will apologise to her..but then he'll go somewhere for 15 minutes..and then the whole kiss scene will happen and at that time both will confess their love for eachother...โ˜บ๏ธ
this is purely my take on this...don't know if this is right..๐Ÿ˜ณ

yaaa i think tiz will happen yaar
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur_shanak

i dont thnk he is going to propose him soon

but if its true than tumhare mu mein ghee shakkar

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰