Nivren - It takes 2 to Tango

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, what a performance by Nivren today!!
Most of us have seen power packed performance from Nivi and Viren in last few episodes. From baby being born and Nivren being hospital to naming ceremony and at last Divya's death.

I want to say both of them were equally good. But,

Viren Sood is NOTHING without Nivi Sood by his side n vice versa.

His acting skills, lines and scenes etc are so good because he has a good partner Nivi..It is the pair Nivren that clicks with us and not just Viren and Nivi alone...It will be impossible to create the magic we are seeing onscreen by 1 person. 

See you enjoy Ballroom dancing like Tango only when the pair is good and not just 1 person. because that will throw off the chemistry and grace and fun of dancing show or performance. ...Nivren ROCKS FOR ME !!! Good Job Neha and Kinhsuk. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh dear...this is what we all r saying here...😆 but the CT's , the makers fail to capture the essence of this pair...oh how I wish the CT's would show the romance btw this lead couple...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes...dey compliment eachother...one is incomplete widout d other one...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so well said .. Viren Sood not complete without Nivedita Sodd and vice versa... and this says everything
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simi 200% agree with you. Especially to the bold part.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Simi di..wonderful post...nivedita and viren complements each other...both nivi and viren made the perfect couple nivren...either nivi or viren can't put our screens on fire...firstly the CT's showed viren's grey shade..he hurt nivi so much both by his actions and words...bt nivi stood by viren and return him back the love of his family and she gave a new definition to viren's life...now nivi is totally heartbroken bcz of divya's death..and it's viren's turn to console and support her...Loved ur comparison of tango dance..here the word single has no significance...both kinshuk and neha r great performers and bcz of their great chemistry and acting skills we r adoring our nivren...these two r awesome..!!Love nivren..!!

-aamina- thumbnail
Well said. They both are incomplete without each other. We love viren and nivi because the wonderful chemistry and magic they both create together.
Just wish the CTs would show more of this magic
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well said simi...so true...thanx 4 dis post,...
nivren/kinha chemistry is d main attraction of d show...not a single viren or nivi...
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post. simi. Nivren rocks. I don't need romance scenes to see my NivRen. Because for me their love is evident in they are with each other  in their grief, pain,fights, insecurities.
Both are nothing without each other and everything with each other.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Simi di..wonderful post...nivedita and viren complements each other...both nivi and viren made the perfect couple nivren...either nivi or viren can't put our screens on fire...firstly the CT's showed viren's grey shade..he hurt nivi so much both by his actions and words...bt nivi stood by viren and return him back the love of his family and she gave a new definition to viren's life...now nivi is totally heartbroken bcz of divya's death..and it's viren's turn to console and support her...Loved ur comparison of tango dance..here the word single has no significance...both kinshuk and neha r great performers and bcz of their great chemistry and acting skills we r adoring our nivren...these two r awesome..!!Love nivren..!!

Very well said Sana, agrees with you totally.