India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal tries to dominate

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Gulaal tries to manipulate and dominate. She cannot force Talli on Kesar. He can think for himself.

It is supposed to be a conservative household. How can they allow Talli to go with Kesar alone everytime? 

Gulaal has this quality of loving someone blindly and supporting them without thinking deeply. 

Why Talli is trying to get so many assurances from gulaal?

Between them they are making Kesar their favourite toy to manipulate.

I know what will happen? Gulaal will try her best to fight off Kesar's love for her by scolding him severely and treating him like she treated Dushyant.

I am losing sympathy for Gulaal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4uNeil-fanKrisha123sharneil92

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I know none of us like what Gulaal is doing and I won't repeat my views here because they slightly differ i.e. I wouldn't use a strong word like manipulation for her but I know others will agree with you so I'll leave it at that.

But yes, she will act cold towards Kesar and brush him off. The only difference is that with Dushyant, he was just blindly obsessed with her while Kesar truly loves her and though she may not be in love with him, everything that he does will affect her much more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010gckasturi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index