Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pehla lagaan mubaarak ho ...patah nahin aur kitne lagaan dekhne ko milega...but for us this is the only lagaan (though another one took place on november, but atleast to the same person 😊 )

I still remember the day one year back...though it was a forceful marriage, but i didn't feel bad...mishal ka essshtyle hi kuch aisa tha, buraa kya manna? 😳

lets feel the love today...waahhh re Tasha...😭
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowow !  Thanxx for the post Shreya ...

Congrats TaSha 😳 Live Happily Forever ❤️ Loads of Hugs 🤗
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aww congrats to tasha for their 1 yr anniversary...

look at wt LTL has come to...if MR had been a part of the shw, we wud hav been celebrating this day to the core, bt many of us didnt evn remember becos LTL is finished for us...hw sad is tht...

thanks shreya for remembering

i cudnt watch der wedding last yr--had exams n also cudnt bring myself 2 watch the torture naku went thru...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Congratulations to Tasha and Us...🥳
Thanks Ksh for this lovely post...😳
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️❤️ - A beautiful enchanting journey for 15 months.  Two lives joined together, for better or worse, bound by their mystic souls, two souls with a single thought which naught but death can sever. Congratulations to our beloved LTL1 TaSha and may there be a lifetime of beautiful TaSha memories for all the LTL1 TaSha fans all across the globe.❤️❤️  Aneesa
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for bringing this up .. truly ,,we have such memories to cherish,,
thanks ritz for giving the links 

Happy anniversary  to Tasha fans

ahhh ,, what  ashow it was and now ,, wht it is ... me stopped from 28th itself ,,
me missing MR ,,,srush Eshtyle Duttaaawahhh😭
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks ritz for bringing the wedding back to my memory👍🏼Rewatched the lot! great work giving links

The best wedding i have ever seen ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

happy anniversary TASHA😃
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats to d&n wish they were togather
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

awwhh tasha!!! omg cnt beliv its already been 1 yr sinc u2 1st tied d knot...

...it rely was a memorable moment 4 us all n ofc u2 aswel...

lol ikno it wasnt exactly a dream wedding under the circumstances it had happened in but it was d best thing eva...cuz it jus ment begining of ur LS...evn if it startd in an not so nice way...it was stil somethng...

omg im missing u even more now...

wish i cucd stil see u...n al those little cute moments we all dreamed of seeing b/n u bth...

anywyz...

Another's heart is a rare and fragile gift
Hold it gently and with both hands.
May you always be each other's greatest gift.

Happy 1st wedding anniversary..!!

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My Mom didnt see the earlier epi of LTL so i am watching and enjoying those beautiful epis with my Mom these days. now a days we are watching Sups track so. yesterday while we are watching 12 april epi my mom said when will the wedding day come i said on 13 may and then i realised its the of 12 may and here i come Tash 1st weding 1st anniversary, but kya faida jab tasha hi saath nh hai hai. i am really disappointed how they ruined such a beauty of show that nakku is surakhsha kawaj of her saab who is non other than a very ruthless Don the Dutta Bhao.. Dutta jaisa character Sadiyo mae paida hota hai. kash they show Tasha Batasha and Patils unite and celeberatig  Tasha 1st wedding 1st anniversary. but waht they show is after Kala who made Dutta and Tasha life hell for so long they didnt spent a single day happy in PN