Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya...
OK now since friday is approaching but still we can guess that what could be the plans of Shasank and his frnds.
One of them took out the Khanjar and the epi ended there.
Any guess whether tehy will harm CGM physically in Veer Yatra?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woh kanjhar wala...I think so for this tym its to win CGM's faith..If Aambhik is also on Veer yatra then there will be amna-saamna of CG and Ambhik..."C'' is out to find Chitrarupa...so I think ''C'' will meet CGM (I really hope)...Lets see...😊😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
has ne1seen d promo 4 today's epi?? i'm busy watching d election results here on d news channels so didnt switch over to imagine tv even once..
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: polly_03

has ne1seen d promo 4 today's epi?? i'm busy watching d election results here on d news channels so didnt switch over to imagine tv even once..

kuch nahii Polly...woh sat ka epi ka hi hai.naya kuch nahi😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritu278

woh kanjhar wala...I think so for this tym its to win CGM's faith..If Aambhik is also on Veer yatra then there will be amna-saamna of CG and Ambhik..."C'' is out to find Chitrarupa...so I think ''C'' will meet CGM (I really hope)...Lets see...😊😊

This show is so damn good.They know how to keep the viewers interest intact.I agreed on one side Chanakya is on Mission Chitrarupa  and otherside CG on Veeryatra having the terrible company of Shashank n all.And again Abhimbhik is also on Veeryatra with some deadliest criminals.Here that article will come true I think.
Somehow I feel Shashank n Co will ultimately reallize the honesty n goodness of CG in this yatra and they will help him at last to win the Kabach.😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think cgm will save them from a trouble n thy'll realize thr fault n except cgm as thr leader 
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

I think cgm will save them from a trouble n thy'll realize thr fault n except cgm as thr leader 

May be something like this happen so that CGM can prove that he is Born Leader.😊
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think Ambhik's friend will realize their fault...and yes you people are right..i think c will meet cgm
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhum_86

i think Ambhik's friend will realize their fault...and yes you people are right..i think c will meet cgm

Ambhik realizing his fault wont come so soon I think.
And Chanakya is on the mission of gathering more support against Dhananand it seems.