Navya

Star Plus' Navya to see love blooming!

chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Star Plus' new youth based show "Navya" is going through a very interesting phase these days. From past few weeks we have been getting to see Navya (Soumya Seth) and Anant (Shaheer Sheikh) getting closer day by day.

Both have developed a liking for each other but are still not clear if they too have fallen in the emotional pool, which people call as Love. As per the ongoing track their college is organizing a two day picnic. After few hindrances which came from the end of their respective families, Navya and Anant have finally got the permission to attend the picnic.

Sources close to the production house have revealed that this is the point where the creative team of the show wants Navya and Anant to confess their love for each other. Though this plot will definitely interest the fans of the show but if this happens it would be a major twist in the show. Both of them come from a family background where traditions and values matter a lot.

They belong to families, which are fully conservative and don't believe in friendship between a boy and a girl. Looking at this situation, one can imagine that the show is certainly heading towards a high drama wherein the families might also get involve.

The most interesting thing here would be to see if the show will carry with the love track for some more time without any hindrance or it will get revealed instantly. However, as of now all must wait and watch how Navya and Anant come out with those three magical words for another.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa..i am super excited !!
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg😍 omg😍 omg...😍.im gng bekebooo☺️☺️ AnYa rockzz...🥳
harshad.diwani thumbnail
such a great news...m very exicited..
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!😍 plzzz dont post such news here... not at all patient to wait ...
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Gosh i just cant wait for the confession!!! Wow!!! Yipeee!!😳😳😳😳
hope i dont die watchng it... Agar meri saasien ruk gayi toh!!😆🤢🤢
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...wow thanks for shring...
this means that the hug and the kiss are real and not a dream...omg can't wait!!🤪☺️
pluviophile. thumbnail
Can't wait,Can wait, iam going gaga over it OMG...nd Thanks for the Ossam newzzz...

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yipeee oh God it emans the promo thing is nt the dream i cant wait
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! am superrr excited wanna MAHA EPISODE...😍...cant wait in the weekends...🤪