Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian Dsena goes Gaga Over his Phone: TOI!

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Vivian Dsena goes Gaga Over his Phone: TOI!

I've got to have the latest version of Android says Vivian Dsena, who prefers surfing the net on his phone

I really can't make it even for a day without my phone. Its GPRS connectivity allows me to access the Internet, so all my surfing and browsing is done on my phone.

Also I like my cellphone to have the latest version of Android. I like having the best and most updated software, always. For this reason I love my Galaxy S. It's user-friendly, with a superb screen. With lots of memory ' 16 GB, fast Internet and excellent ram, the whole packaging of the phone's brilliant. I am now waiting now for the S2 to launch. In fact I have already placed my order for it and I should be getting it in a week's time.

I also plan a buy a portable gaming console, so that I can play video games on the sets in my free time. Plus, one can listen to music and watch videos and films on it too, so there won't be a need to carry a laptop.

However, if you ask me what I really want, then it's a device that could help me go from one place to another quickly! As an actor, I don't get much time due to my hectic shooting schedules to travel, so I would love it if I could just hit a button and travel somewhere in a fraction of a seconds..!!

I hope not posted before..!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Nidhi..🤗
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awww...vivi is just like a cute, pyara sa baby...dunno why I always find his interviews cute n innocent...now a days I m getting more n more obsessed wid this guy...love you Vivi...thanx a lot dear fr sharing🤗
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww sO Cuteee .. ViVz is suCh a Sweeet Baby ..
Luv his all interviews ... Muaaahhh

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww..such a cute interview !
Thnx a lot for sharing.