Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian Dsena goes Gaga Over his Phone: TOI!

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Vivian Dsena goes Gaga Over his Phone: TOI!

Vivian Dsena

I've got to have the latest version of Android says Vivian Dsena, who prefers surfing the net on his phone

I really can't make it even for a day without my phone. Its GPRS connectivity allows me to access the Internet, so all my surfing and browsing is done on my phone.

Also I like my cellphone to have the latest version of Android. I like having the best and most updated software, always. For this reason I love my Galaxy S. It's user-friendly, with a superb screen. With lots of memory ' 16 GB, fast Internet and excellent ram, the whole packaging of the phone's brilliant. I am now waiting now for the S2 to launch. In fact I have already placed my order for it and I should be getting it in a week's time.

I also plan a buy a portable gaming console, so that I can play video games on the sets in my free time. Plus, one can listen to music and watch videos and films on it too, so there won't be a need to carry a laptop.

However, if you ask me what I really want, then it's a device that could help me go from one place to another quickly! As an actor, I don't get much time due to my hectic shooting schedules to travel, so I would love it if I could just hit a button and travel somewhere in a fraction of a seconds..!!

I hope not posted before..!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 13 May 2011 at 12:00am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.khalilgitika.jsanjana....Humaira.RajpootPriyaThakurifrah.Alpenliebehreeyaa-Chinky-OtakuGirl-DeboDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Nidhi..Hug
Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
awww...vivi is just like a cute, pyara sa baby...dunno why I always find his interviews cute n innocent...now a days I m getting more n more obsessed wid this guy...love you Vivi...thanx a lot dear fr sharingHug
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thanks
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Awww sO Cuteee .. ViVz is suCh a Sweeet Baby ..
Luv his all interviews ... Muaaahhh

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
aww..such a cute interview !
Thnx a lot for sharing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index