To Star Plus: Why Gulaal needs to stay on air - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
an amazing feedback...very true...i've been a silent observer for so long...and it is gulal which has made me post my comment...its one serial which is worth watching...
Edited by vspretty - 12 years ago
Hi All,

Thanks to all those who responded any cliked the Like button🤗

Much appreciated...

have a nice day/ evening 😊

Cheers!!
Great one Kasturi... I'm frm SL.. And jst asking u guys, is there anything that I cn do to increase th trp other than watching it on tv?? I'm so in love with Gulaal.. And seeing talli dhalli all th time is too much fr me.. 😡 I ws taken aback when i saw th deyarvatu(nt sure of th pronounciation) at first.. Cz we nvr hear such traditions in here.. And hw cn a SIL who washed,fed n lukd after her little brother-in-law, fall in love with him?? Bt nw, I rly want Gulaal n Kesar to be together.. 😳 Their on-screen chemistry is wonderful..👍🏼 So I wish u guys good luck in convincing th Team Gulal to develop th story on Gul-Kes & Star plus to keep Gulaal on tv.. I cnt understand why they aren't promoting such a beautiful story.. They keep putting promos of Hamari Devrani which is crap n Navya in which th girl is all crying n gloomy frm day one..
😡
And I have a small request, cn anyone translate th song 'piyu maari' fr me? I cn understand hindi to watch movies,dramas n songs bt this one is difficult to get.. It's such a mesmarizing song.. ❤️

Yash thanks :))

I love Kesar Gulaal too, and Gulaal Vasant were also great.

I will attempt to translate the sone. Let me get the link.

Regards

awesome😊..email it to star plus.
Totally agree with you, this is one show that is not stuck around stupid crazy and ridiculous story lines that some of the high ranking trp shows have... it is sensible, it is well edited, moves at a fast pace.

1. Neil Bhatt and Manasi are fantastic, the emotions that play on their faces, the vulnerability, the pain... wow!! par excellence!

2. All the older team members - excellent... no way off the route tracks... just a few digressions, here and there ... makes it a show you want to watch!!!

WHY WOULD STAR PLUS TAKE THIS SHOW OFF... UNLESS THEY WANT TO CONTINUE MINDLESS TELEVISION ONLY???

THIS AND MARYADA  ARE TWO OF MY FAVE SHOWS ON STARPLUS.

Awesomme Post and I think you should post/ send it to start plus..link http://starplus.startv.in/feedback.aspx
Thanks Abhi4u for the link its a sticky on the fourm (:

These types of posts would seriously make a difference, well, hopefully and brings sense to star plus.

Star⭐️ 
hi , iam in the same opinion that gulaal is one of the best serial and it will be shame on creatives to take it off,..seriously its much better than all other crap