Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Moment captured in time

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved this moment which seems captured in time...in our minds...

She praying for his long lasting life and their relationship...and he comes to stand there so that her Vrath be successfully completed...

Her prayers and vrath incomplete without him...his life incomplete without her...

The moon had never had as much significance in Geet's life as it has today ...for her Karwa Chauth...

pics are from our sinus's collection, thanks.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail

This song is so apt for this particular moment and it also happens to be one of my favourites...enjoy and do tell me do u all agree with my choice of the song???? dont go by the scenes coz they are pertaining to the movie...just go by the song...i thought it apt as the moon had never had as much significance in Geet's life as it has today ...for her Karwa Chauth...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRioWCkutr8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

cheers5 thumbnail
yaar, he is lookin like 'chaand ka tukuda'. Is'nt he?
jyothi111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
geet is looking sooo beautifulll
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   Loved this part...her eyes spoke for satisfaction when she saw him thru seive ...and the pleasing effection in maans eyes were just priceless...wow!! khushi they both are indeed the perfect actors and the most beautiful expressive couple on telly world...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Khushi loved that scene and when she opened her eyes and saw him I loved her expressions, she had tears in her beautiful eyes and he was so touched to see that😍
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Loved this part...her eyes spoke for satisfaction when she saw him thru seive ...and the pleasing effection in maans eyes were just priceless...wow!! khushi they both are indeed the perfect actors and the most beautiful expressive couple on telly world...

Yes Taz, apart from their chemistry together...the way they can emote so perfectly is also a big reason that they are so dear to us...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh Khushi loved that scene and when she opened her eyes and saw him I loved her expressions, she had tears in her beautiful eyes and he was so touched to see that😍

Have u noticed Dee how...the best scenes between these two are usually those where they don't exchange dialogues but are mutely talking through the expressions of their eyes... loved that part so much...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: gshow2011

Awesome pictures.

Thanks but the credit goes to Shinus who uploaded the pic...