Fan Fictions

Consequences of Romance - AR FF (Pt.2 ~ pg.9)

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Consequences of Romance

Intro

Pushed up against the wall I felt nothing but pleasure. "Armaan" I moaned feeling him reach the corner of my lips and teasing me. But now it was my turn to take control I forced his lips upon mine and boy did I shock him, because out of the 6 months we have been together this is the first time I have taken control. He released himself from the kiss and had this questioning look on his face, I just smirked and smack my lips upon his once again and probed him to respond which wasn't difficult. As the intensity of the kiss increased so did the time. We were too busy to notice that it was almost past my curfew till my phone rang. I pulled my phone from my pocket and answered it, "Hello?" "Ridhima where are you?" I pushed Armaan off of me, "Muskan...Um i'm on my way already I should be there soon", "Ok just hurry up". I turned towards Armaan who advanced towards my neck and began kissing me again, "Baby, I need to go you know how my friend is" but he didn't stop. "Baby please" I pushed away from Armaan pleading to him through my eyes. He pecked my lips and grabbed his keys, "Come I'll drop you." He pulled me by the waist as we walked out the door and turned my around and kissed my again, as we walked towards his motorcycle. He started the engine and we drove off to my dorm.

Hi my name is Ridhima and first things first I'm not one of those typical Indian girls. I have a boyfriend, Armaan, who is the star player of the school, ya I use to hate him, but now I can't live without him. I have been an orphan since I was 7 when both my parents died in car crash, I never had the lessons to be one of those bharti anardi girls, so here I am just a normal college student ready to take new adventures. One things for sure the consequences of these new adventures are all mysterious.

I truly can not guarantee that I will update everyday or weekly, but i truly do want to finish at least one FF and i think it will be this one as i have more ideas and its not necessarily a story just random events.

So if you do enjoy this Please press the Like button and add me as a friend if you would  like to be PMed :D. Also do comment!

Also I want to take suggestions for this FF, so any suggestions you guys have please PM me and let me know :)

-Chandni

Edited by Chandni- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Index
Part 1 - Pg. 5
Part 2 - Pg. 9

Edited by Chandni- - 12 years ago
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ff..
loved it
do pm me 4rm next time...
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
cont soon
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey

it seems interesting...do plzzz pm me

update soon
luv
kj
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey nyc ff ... plzzz add me 2 ur pm list ...

ritika
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice ff...
plzzz add me to ur pm list...
lovely intro...

shristi...
ashwini16 thumbnail
Interesting plz pm me nxt tym
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looks interesting. Update soon
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh wow this is sooo good.. i just wanna keep reading it... its such a different concept.. loved it :) update soon and pls pm me when u update :D