Sushita @ Ragini MMS premiere - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Anki is truly looking weird, not only her hair and makeup but also her dress... legs are looking too thin in comparison to rest of body...
 @ nikita ya ur right ...
Edited by sushitafan - 12 years ago
Another pic of Sushant Anki courtesy Ankita's FB page. Makeup is looking slightly better here... but arms are looking too plump... :-S

Originally posted by sushitafan

Anki is truly looking weird, not only her hair and makeup but also her dress... legs are looking too thin in comparison to rest of body...
 @ nikita ya dude ur right ...

@bold: Dude??? 

Nope, I'm a girl. 
Ankita, you have to be worried when your man Sushant starts cribbimg about your looks. Other than that, ignore and keep smiling.
Niki..Thnx for the pic..

her dress is really good and she has a best personality but the only thing is her arms..she needs to take care of it.

i like Sush's cap..cutee and he wears the same watch everytime..wonder why

Originally posted by nikitagmc

@bold: Dude??? 

Nope, I'm a girl. 

hey its a common terminology to address friends..
Looking gud. Anki's hair is much under control than the other time but battle field it is as always.😆
Gosh imagine her waking with this bush in the morning😆 My lil girl has the same bush on the head n we have a good laugh looking at her in the
 morning😆
Sushi really needs to increase his wardrobe, same clothes all the time n wats with this cap on the head all the time?😕
Wat shopping do these two do i ask myself?
Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
ANYWAYS NIKKI , I EDITED IT ...BUT I KNEW , IT WAS KIND OF OBVIOUS DAT U R A GIRL...
sushant looks cute but I wish he wore smthing else and dint carry ciggarets with him. but thats his personal thing. ankis dress is good but dont like her hair and make- up
she is looking better in this as compared to the " International Thalassemia Day " event posted in the pictures gallery...in that she truly looks like a patient.. 
its not that she is obliged to wear makeup and look presentable.. but once u are  star and plp get used to looking at u in a way its difficult to adjust seeing them in a different light...
her make up in PR is by far the best...straight hair goes well with her face than permed .. untamed hair...

In JDLJ she looked good with curls ( ganga - white dress)

she must changer her make artist for social events...

sushant is yet again wearing a cap in that event too! uff why ? a cap everywhere.. he needs to try a different look.. like blazer or something.. he wears only t-shirts or open necked shirts...

Edited by pallai - 12 years ago