Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Did you watch BALH??I love Ram and Priya...can't wait for their meeting but they are stretching the story so much...Priya's younger brother is hot😆

priya's younger bro,ohit was MY PURANA BIG CRUSH! so u better stay away! 🤣 cos i still like my ex crushes! i am possesivee bout them lol

noo na i cud watch it only in bit its and pieces...my tata sky givin my probs...but i watched their phone convo..it was soo funny 🤣 and then the end scene!! EKTA stretches ALOT ya!!! ALOT! i want them to get married asap😳

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣 i knowww! u guys have been gettin these interviews lately only...after dmg ended ...chalo phir bhi this is the best phase for kajen fans na? so i shud become one NOW before they stop giving their interviews again hahaha!

🤣 i knowww! real couples like raqesh and riddhi?🤣 jinke show mein bhi koi third angle nahi hota...no tension no problem...!

aur kaunsa rea life couple hai bataooo? i will eye them now! haha
[/QUOTE]
There is no KaJne interview since last 8 months😆😆...last one was on the last day of shoot...after the show ends it becomes difficult to get joint interviews

Real life couple: Mohit Sanaya, Karan-Kritika
ROFLOL thumbnail

🤣🤣 i knowww! u guys have been gettin these interviews lately only...after dmg ended ...chalo phir bhi this is the best phase for kajen fans na? so i shud become one NOW before they stop giving their interviews again hahaha!

🤣 i knowww! real couples like raqesh and riddhi?🤣 jinke show mein bhi koi third angle nahi hota...no tension no problem...!

aur kaunsa rea life couple hai bataooo? i will eye them now! haha

There is no KaJne interview since last 8 months😆😆...last one was on the last day of shoot...after the show ends it becomes difficult to get joint interviews

Real life couple: Mohit Sanaya, Karan-Kritika

i like monaya already😳
but monaya ki bhi prob hai ab toh😕 with sanaya gettin a new co star...diff to get a monaya intv! but they have a blog ...

Karanika yesss!! i think i shud become their fan! life will be a lot easier!!

i know waise dekha jaye toh kajen ki joint intv bhi kahan mile hain tumhe...but chalo atleast karan is takin jen's name in every intv...so thats not so bad!
-Moni- thumbnail
I hate when I mess up the format while quoting👎🏼
ROFLOL thumbnail
🤣 oh and IDC! i am too lazyy to edit the spellin mistakes,quotin issues,emoticons goof ups ,grammatical errors 🤣 who cares!

padhne wale ko bas samajh aa jana chahiye
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

i like monaya already😳
but monaya ki bhi prob hai ab toh😕 with sanaya gettin a new co star...diff to get a monaya intv! but they have a blog ...

Karanika yesss!! i think i shud become their fan! life will be a lot easier!!

i know waise dekha jaye toh kajen ki joint intv bhi kahan mile hain tumhe...but chalo atleast karan is takin jen's name in every intv...so thats not so bad!

I like Monaya and Karanika too...but I like Sanaya and KaranK more then their better halves😆 so I m not crazy about them...I have not even seen KMH1 &2🤣...

KSG takes Jenny's name in many interviews and it feels great specially when he is not asked about her😳...but then nothing can beat a joint interview...they are so entertaining together...When I watch other couple's SBS interviews they all seem bland in front of KaJen's😆😆...*Phangirlish Feelings*🤣
-Moni- thumbnail
Sameer Soni was the first choice for Ram's character😳 I had a huge crush on him when I was at school...during Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi...Purab😍...I hated Armaan in that show I always wanted Jassi and Purab together but the ruined Purab's character
ROFLOL thumbnail

I like Monaya and Karanika too...but I like Sanaya and KaranK more then their better halves😆 so I m not crazy about them...I have not even seen KMH1 &2🤣...

KSG takes Jenny's name in many interviews and it feels great specially when he is not asked about her😳...but then nothing can beat a joint interview...they are so entertaining together...When I watch other couple's SBS interviews they all seem bland in front of KaJen's😆😆...*Phangirlish Feelings*🤣

🤣 its always the same for everyone...everyone thinks their fav couple is the most unique and entertaining!! 🤣
iomggg ure talkin like arti fans...they say arjun takes rati's name in every intv...🤣😳

ohhh ohh i like Monaya both are good ...but sanaya is surely a bit dominating in their relationship...like it looks that she is the boss 😆
mohit is a sweetheart...still needs alot of groomin...he hasnt got that starry attitude in him yet...

is it just me or u too feel karanika are fakin it? 🤣 fakin their relationship..they look more of friends to me...like buddies thangf and bf hmmm
ROFLOL thumbnail

Sameer Soni was the first choice for Ram's character😳 I had a huge crush on him when I was at school...during Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi...Purab😍...I hated Armaan in that show I always wanted Jassi and Purab together but the ruined Purab's character

omg u too?? i loved sameer too in jassi 😳  had a crush onhim tooo! he was hot pehle now he is so unclish!

i have no idea bout purab's charac..i stopped watchin jassi beech mein hee...borin ho gaya tha...
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

omg u too?? i loved sameer too in jassi 😳  had a crush onhim tooo! he was hot pehle now he is so unclish!

i have no idea bout purab's charac..i stopped watchin jassi beech mein hee...borin ho gaya tha...

Purab was like a dream guy😳...he was Jassi's Knight is shining armor 😳...he feel in love with Jassi the way she was...it was all good till he ran away before their wedding🤢...after that also it was he who helped her with the makeover...but after that his character was killed