||:BasketsVille#58:|| - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

moniii i have s siiiggyy requestt bana do na pleaseee😭

meri inability to make siggies ka fyada mat uthao 🤣

Beta ab main tumhare dimaag mein se toh siggy request ke liye Pics nahi laa sakti😆...you never give me pics bas complain karti rahti ho😡...you should start making sigs you made such lovely sigs...let's do one thing become partners and start a shop😳
Link was not working Div

Anjali Abrol on her split with Kapil Nirmal

Friday, July 01, 2011 | 1:36:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Anjali Abrol on her split with Kapil Nirmal

Anjali Abrol talks about her break up with Kapil Nirmal...

Anjali Abrol better known as  Rani of Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat has returned to television with  Sony TV's lame duck show, Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyar. She is playing the role of Dimpy, Ginny's (Shambhavi Sharma) sister with whom Dhruv (Manish Tulsiyani) is forced to marry. Anjali was involved with her Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat  co- star Kapil  Nirmal and they even took part in Nach Baliye 4. But the latest is that they have unfortunately parted ways.

At first she was hesitant to talk about the break up, but later opened up and said, " I guess our relationship had passed it's time. We were not destined to be together. Once the above show ended, our interactions and meetings started to reduce and distances began to creep up."

Although Anjali claimed that she and Kapil are still friends, the hurt could be sensed in her voice.  Luckily this breakup has not destroyed Anjali's faith in relationships, this Jammu girl says,  "I will surely  want to get married one day with a guy of my parent's choice."

When we spoke about the same to Kapil, he refused to accept that they were in a relationship in the first place, "We were and are just good friends and you can interpret it in any way you want."

On being specifically asked if he and she were in a romantic relationship, he refused to comment.

Coming to  Chhajje Chhajje , Anjali does not think that she will find it tough to enter the shoes of  Neha Janpandit (she was first playing  Dimpy) "Its  only been 2 weeks  and people are beginning to call me by my character's name."

On the 10 month gap between Raja Ki Ayegi  and  Chhajje Chhajje  she said "I had a blast with my family.  We did a lot of travelling."

" I guess our relationship had passed it's time. We were not destined to be together. Once the above show ended, our interactions and meetings started to reduce and distances began to creep up."

Awww poor girl sounds heartbroken...I wonder if all real life couples from a show end up like this🤔...

Kapil, he refused to accept that they were in a relationship in the first place, "We were and are just good friends and you can interpret it in any way you want."
🤣 What!!! Friends never in relationship haha...NB mein toh they were a couple...or NB is for friends🤣
🤣
Originally posted by -Moni-

" I guess our relationship had passed it's time. We were not destined to be together. Once the above show ended, our interactions and meetings started to reduce and distances began to creep up."

Awww poor girl sounds heartbroken...I wonder if all real life couples from a show end up like this🤔...

Kapil, he refused to accept that they were in a relationship in the first place, "We were and are just good friends and you can interpret it in any way you want."
🤣 What!!! Friends never in relationship haha...NB mein toh they were a couple...or NB is for friends🤣
🤣

funniest thing is ppl are bashing ajali and praising Kapil poor lady has to suffer all the blame...they feel its she who isnt giving time to him ...
 frankly..they did look in love but most of the times onscreen couples only act and fake it to get trps for their shows😛

this artcile shud be a reality check for the delusional fans 🤣😉

KN sounds soo senseless...he said they WERE only friends? yeah right...pehle kyun nahi bataya?

Rememeber that meghna and naman pair...they too faked it...now meghna is married to someone else...

i hate entertainent industry ...relationships are so fragile here...gosh...alsooo...i think that this is a publicity stunt for the show COS a very funny thing happened with me earlier🤣🤣🤣

i talked to the author who wrote this article thode din pehle 🤣
Originally posted by -Moni-

Beta ab main tumhare dimaag mein se toh siggy request ke liye Pics nahi laa sakti😆...you never give me pics bas complain karti rahti ho😡...you should start making sigs you made such lovely sigs...let's do one thing become partners and start a shop😳

mommma i love u 😃 i will send u the pics😛
🤣🤣 yess yess combined shop whyy not jitne fans hain na tere sab bhag jayenge...!
i tried to make a siggy for myself..and iFaILED! sigh! i think i shud stick to vm makin only 😛 u teach me na how to make avis?

ohhh yes ksg ki interview har jagah hoti haii//lol in every wassup segment its there soo main sun leti hoon😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1718107

🤣

lookat this ..ye obsession nahi toh kya hai 😳 he earned 65000 bucks...and pata nahi kitne lose kiye honge!

but his life his money his morals! idc!
Divzz i came to delhi yest and asked for ur gr8 magazine ...roadside vendor se...nahi thi uske pass he was givin me filmfare haha!

i will try and look for it here.
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

Divzz i came to delhi yest and asked for ur gr8 magazine ...roadside vendor se...nahi thi uske pass he was givin me filmfare haha!

i will try and look for it here.

IDIOT...u were in delhi yest...instead of asking roadsides for GR8 mag...why didn't u msged me ??? i cud have met u :( :( stupid girlll
moniii i love ur kajen sig of kisss😳😳
Arreee main bas ek din ke liye aayi thi . Not even a day. Mornin i reached there at 12 and at 5 were were on our way back.
Time hee nahi tha ;) i had to check out the boys university ke also hahaha.
Ab toh aana jana laga rahega rofl.

I am coming back again on fri. But will be busy on Sat Sun with entrance. And on Sun evenin am off to Pondicherry for admissions for two days ROFL yay.

Will return back to Delhi for interview ONLY IF i clear the entrance test,which i highly doubt hahahahaha.
Its gonna be so busy now for me :(