||:BasketsVille#58:|| - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

🤣 its always the same for everyone...everyone thinks their fav couple is the most unique and entertaining!! 🤣
iomggg ure talkin like arti fans...they say arjun takes rati's name in every intv...🤣😳

ohhh ohh i like Monaya both are good ...but sanaya is surely a bit dominating in their relationship...like it looks that she is the boss 😆
mohit is a sweetheart...still needs alot of groomin...he hasnt got that starry attitude in him yet...

is it just me or u too feel karanika are fakin it? 🤣 fakin their relationship..they look more of friends to me...like buddies thangf and bf hmmm

I was a KaSu fan and I tired to hate KaJen too🤣🤣..but offscreen they are unbeatable😳...I m phangirlish only about them😆😆...bear with me please😛...

Originally posted by -Moni-

I was a KaSu fan and I tired to hate KaJen too🤣🤣..but offscreen they are unbeatable😳...I m phangirlish only about them😆😆...bear with me please😛...

🤣 i love kajen fan girls actually...they are loyal to their couple and frankly u guys are the best group of fans on the forums...karan fns specially...u love hm irrespective of his personal life 🤣 he is soo lucky to have u guys really! * RESPECT MAN* HAHAHAA

i have discussed this issue with my arjun fan friend so many times!

really admire u!😆
Originally posted by -Moni-

Purab was like a dream guy😳...he was Jassi's Knight is shining armor 😳...he feel in love with Jassi the way she was...it was all good till he ran away before their wedding🤢...after that also it was he who helped her with the makeover...but after that his character was killed

😕 i don remmber this at all! lol he died? hhmmm

all i know is that his chemistry with jassi rocked! i used to hate that armaan...he wasnt even good lookin😕

🤣 i love kajen fan girls actually...they are loyal to their couple and frankly u guys are the best group of fans on the forums...karan fns specially...u love hm irrespective of his personal life 🤣 he is soo lucky to have u guys really! * RESPECT MAN* HAHAHAA

i have discussed this issue with my arjun fan friend so many times!

really admire u!😆

LOL thank you🤣...* feels proud* KaJenians are most loyal to KSG and Jen both

KSG is lucky to have such loyal fans...I m not that forgiving as them but yes he makes his fans feel special as well😳...so it's not kinda one sided affair...but yes their are many KSG fans too who love him only for the jodi...you know who they are😉

😕 i don remmber this at all! lol he died? hhmmm

all i know is that his chemistry with jassi rocked! i used to hate that armaan...he wasnt even good lookin😕

I have not seen that bit properly too...the show became boring after Jassi's makeover...But Purab was much better than Armaan...Sameer Soni as a business tycoon was so hot😳
Moni thats the difference between u guys and AB fans...u ALSO like Ksg for the jodi but here Fans like AB ONLY for the jodi...

i am sure u guys wud watch any show or movie he does with any co star...but yahan ppl will make 1000 excuses for not watchin the show...LOLLL! even if she is ugly untalented, u guys will jhelo it 😃

aww yes i will have to give credit to ksg too...! he has been open bout bout his personal life from the startin ...never faked never lied :| he is not scared to accept it or lose his fans...and thats wat makes him so loved by all...he has that self confidence and confidence in his fans...so maybe he just deserves it too ! ROFL!

NO NO! don think i am fallin in love with him again! hahahaaa
Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago

Moni thats the difference between u guys and AB fans...u ALSO like Ksg for the jodi but here Fans like AB ONLY for the jodi...

i am sure u guys wud watch any show or movie he does with any co star...but yahan ppl will make 1000 excuses for not watchin the show...LOLLL!

aww yes i will have to give credit to ksg too...! he has been open bout bout his personal life from the startin ...never faked never lied :| so maybe he just deserves it in short ! ROFL!

NO NO! don think i am fallin in love with him again! hahahaaa

See there are KSG fans like that too...who prayed for DMG to end and now want it back with their fav😆😆...and the comes to call others disloyal...loyalty it a screwed up concept on IF...

About his personal life 😆...what can I say he did what he wanted to and will continue to do so...I m sure there are many who have more controversal lifes but are successful in hiding it from media😳..we can only form opinions never know the truth
mainu bada hi jaroori... switty tera pyaar
Please remove this song from my head before I start humming it publicly🤣
Hahaha so hows my Switty doing? eee i have a new song going in my head these days. Phir mohabbat DARN WHEN EVER I LISTEN TO IT I IMAGINE PIA AND JAY HAHAHA.

Ima make a VM on this song. I love them.

LOOK AT MY SIGS. Officially removed arjun from my life hahahaha.
PLEASEEE MAKE A PIA JAY SIGGY FOR ME NAAA :D

Or nooo wait, i have a better idea .
Can you can you please make a siggy of all my fav boyz currently. I'll give you all the pics.

There are 4 actually. If we include arjun.. karan wahi, rithvik, arjun and neil bhatt:D
Batao ? Are you back to siggy making or not? lOLL.