nida8724
nida8724

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
lovely article but ima gone a miss kmh2 and karan kritika
nida8724 Senior Member
nida8724
nida8724

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i want to know how we know about them whaat they r plans after this can som1 updated us plz
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
oh lovely article!..Embarrassed..and yup well said karan dont work with the crap imaginetv!..but i really want kmh 3 on another channel!..hope our prayers will be answered..
and  the ending? really wow!!!..i wud love if they end it like that!..awesome!..

and awe karan again going abroad and martial arts has been my fav ..i love animax coz of this!..best fo luck dear !..have fun tc1..and come back soon gonna miss u and kritz on screen!..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

OMG... What an update! Chase sequence? Are they going to leave the ending unfinished? With them trying to escape on a bike? I'll be dead with the excitement!! And of course, with the open ending :(
But an open ending also means we'd be left hoping for a future sequel

Just do not know what to expect from the CVs.  Looks like we will have to find the answers to all the loopholes. 

From the article, it is evident that both Karan and Kritika sound tired and are looking forward to the much needed break. 

Going to miss our Karan and Kritika and KMH.  Wonder if we will ever see them acting together again,  have a strong feeling that something is not right.

Anyways, Wish them all the very best. Bless you both.

Love u guys.

Edited by lara3110 - 13 May 2011 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article .

Loved that Karan don't want to work with Imagine .what a slap on their face that an actor don't want to work with them .LOL

I totally agree with  karan ..both the times imagine have broken our heart .Angry

Waiting for KMH 3 ...Day Dreaming
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d article...
no IMAGINE TV...haha m feeling very happy...:D
karan martial arts...wow..
we'll miss u...:(
come back soon guys...:)

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

OMG... What an update! Chase sequence? Are they going to leave the ending unfinished? With them trying to escape on a bike? I'll be dead with the excitement!! And of course, with the open ending :(
But an open ending also means we'd be left hoping for a future sequel

Just do not know what to expect from the CVs.  Looks like we will have to find the answers to all the loopholes. 

From the article, it is evident that both Karan and Kritika sound tired and are looking forward to the much needed break. 

Going to miss our Karan and Kritika and KMH.  Wonder if we will ever see them acting together again,  have a strong feeling that something is not right.

Anyways, Wish them all the very best. Bless you both.

Love u guys.
Those were my thoughts when I read the articleOuch 

I too felt that Karan is not looking forward to KMH3. Maybe as Karan's angles had mentioned on FB, Karan does not want to be tagged with the kitani...tag all his lifeOuch

Let's hope for the best!

CheersSmile

Edited by laado_007 - 13 May 2011 at 5:20am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index