Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! (Page 8)

gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
She is a public figure (criticism to hoga hi) and Bachans' love her brand for being the biggest known Indian outside. aisa toh hai nahin that she will never grow old. She is showing her age and everybody does. I agree with somebody with title that could have different.

Ash is never known to have a great figure like Shilpa, Kareena, Bipasha and Malaika. She has a face and thats her roji-roti. Although she looked bad in that specific dress around her waist. Design somehow was similar to lehnga-choli. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
when other actresses gain weight they r criticized so much and stop getting movies... pretty much their career is over but since Aish is the Bachchan bahu they always ignore her size and how many flops shes had in a row!! im glad someone finally spoke the TRUTH!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglezbamboocopter

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
If someone says my Kamar looks like a Kamra that person would get a tight slap on his face...LOL

But we are talking abt Ash...the so called most beautiful woman in the world... Yep she is put on a pedestal for her beauty and at the same time she gets brick bats too... Its all part of the deal...

When essays and essays are written abt her beauty/her glamor... the other side of the coin is the criticism...

All of them get called names... Deepika's called a scrawny bird... Rani's called a Lilliput... Sonam is called a quack quack Duckie... Ash's Kamar is called Kamra...

I am sure the celebs have developed a thick skin to these comments and have learnt to take it in a stride...

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 May 2011 at 10:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsaceladygagaqwwwmz.gigglez-Doppelganger-koolchickTheDilettantebamboocopter-PoisonIvy-ibelieveinpink

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I have no problem with anyone picking a celeb apart for not conforming to the "standards' of beauty. My only issue is the terrible double standards (not only in Bollywood but everywhere else too) of targetting aging actresses for losing their looks but keeping studied silence about the aging actors.
So, to take the Cummer ya kamra analogy for our aging actors:

Saif - Hairline ya vanishing Amazonian rainforest
Salman - Pectoral muscles ya mammary glands
SRK - Face ya crumbling ice sculpture
Aamir - Smile ya Plaster of Paris mould
Akshay - Teeth ya rottting apple seeds.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyv3RsaceqwwwBeyond_the_Veilanku-bamboocopteribelieveinpink-PoisonIvy-

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

v3RsaceladygagaTintinleMechantangelshyKim75bamboocopter

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

When are stars who are slightly on the plump side ever been given a free pass in Bollywood ? On the other hand slightly thinner are glorified as size zero.Sridevi was nicknamed thunder thighs. Vidya got flack for gaining weight even when she looked normal. Even Bebo was ridiculed for her weight in that  Don song too. So I dont think anyone is treated with kid gloves here. Anyone who doesnt fit the mold is criticized. That is the nature of the game and the part and parcel of being a star. So ARb NOT being criticized for her considerable weight gain would have been a surprise. Nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade.

As for stereotypes  - just as people dont think twice before propogating it I will not think twice before telling exactly what I feel about it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsace-Doppelganger-bamboocopteribelieveinpink

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

I have no problem with anyone picking a celeb apart for not conforming to the "standards' of beauty. My only issue is the terrible double standards (not only in Bollywood but everywhere else too) of targetting aging actresses for losing their looks but keeping studied silence about the aging actors.
So, to take the Cummer ya kamra analogy for our aging actors:

Saif - Hairline ya vanishing Amazonian rainforest
Salman - Pectoral muscles ya mammary glands
SRK - Face ya crumbling ice sculpture
Aamir - Smile ya Plaster of Paris mould
Akshay - Teeth ya rottting apple seeds.
LOLLOL  Very nice Relda

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Relda

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Men are criticized too... Sallu's balding head was mocked and criticized so much.. that the poor guy had to get a hair transplant.. just look at how Saifu is getting humiliated for not getting any attention at cannes.. Many actor's looks are mocked.. saifu used to be called female sharmila, Ab baby's looks are mocked... so whats the point in making this about man versus woman or old versus young.. The point is that many people are noticing Ash's untoned body in those gowns.. and people are expressing their displeasure over it.. Now people want to give different names to such criticisms then i just don't get it.. i think every celeb is critiqued be it a man, woman or whoever...

Edited by ladygaga - 13 May 2011 at 10:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsacemz.gigglezcricketfan1Kim75TheDilettantebamboocopter

Go to top