Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! (Page 3)

wezyus IF-Rockerz
wezyus
wezyus

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Saif luks nice ...

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulsi003

Just because she doesn't have children to take care of or a husband to tend to that doesn't mean that she has all the time in the world. She's been working hard for the past 18 years. All these years she has been looking great, people need to cut her some slack. Yeah go ahead and criticize her, but don't call her by such names.Obviously nature is going to take its course. Yeah, I agree she's known for her beauty, but that doesn't mean her beauty should be everlasting(however, i still find her very pretty). I mean this is the kind of ideology that leads beautiful women into depression after they start aging, and that is due solely to the petty thinking of society. FYI i don't think she has ever featured in an ad which implied that the consumers will look like her if they use that particular product. Lately she's only been endorsing loreal make-up, hair products, lux soap, and longines.

Nevertheless, she still is making appearances based on her beauty and I am sure even she expects herself to be judged...I mean she is earning millions and why as a customer should I not criticize if I don't find her as beautiful anymore???Why should I give her any extra mileage for being a 37 year old???Is she charging any less than a 27 year old??

However, the crassness of this article is disgusting...Criticism doesn't have to resort to cheapness and can be done with dignity...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyqwwwKim75-Doppelganger-monarbamboocopteribelieveinpink

tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE

Nevertheless, she still is making appearances based on her beauty and I am sure even she expects herself to be judged...I mean she is earning millions and why as a customer should I not criticize if I don't find her as beautiful anymore???Why should I give her any extra mileage for being a 37 year old???Is she charging any less than a 27 year old??

However, the crassness of this article is disgusting...Criticism doesn't have to resort to cheapness and can be done with dignity...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's eactly my point.
However, are u saying that she should look just as good as a 27yr old or better because she gets paid that much. Usually one get paid due to the amount of experience they have in the field. For example, in the corporate world the more experienced person will get paid more than a young and perhaps a more skilled employee. Another point  I would like to make is that looks are subjective. Hence, there are many customers who may still find her beautiful. Obviously, the owners of these companies think she's worth it if they want to pay her that much. Also, when she was 27 years old she was a killer looks wise. She could've given any of these new girls a run for their money, so did she get paid as much as the new generation does? I don't think so.

Edited by tulsi003 - 13 May 2011 at 1:41am
joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
^The point of contention here is not her aging, it's her weight gain. Trust me, it IS possible for a middle aged star to maintain a figure. All she needs to do is work out and watch what she eats. That immediately shouldn't be equated with being unhealthy, as it is very much possible to eat healthy food which doesn't pile on the pounds. She doesn't feel it's necessary, and when she steps out in clothes which've been designed for trimmer women, she does look fair to middling.  Or else she needs to wear clothes which don't accentuate her podginess. Wearing an off-shoulder gown is ill-advised when one's arms are flabby. Likewise wearing a dress with a short hemline isn't the cleverest thing to do if one's thighs aren't toned. Being in showbiz, she'll perhaps be judged more harshly than an average 37 year old. Simple as that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsacecricketfan1Kim75koolchickbamboocoptermonarIHeartDeepika.

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

[QUOTE

Yeah, that's eactly my point.
However, are u saying that she should look just as good as a 27yr old or better because she gets paid that much. Usually one get paid due to the amount of experience they have in the field. For example, in the corporate world the more experienced person will get paid more than a young and perhaps a more skilled employee. Another point  I would like to make is that looks are subjective. Hence, there are many customers who may still find her beautiful. Obviously, the owners of these companies think she's worth it if they want to pay her that much. Also, when she was 27 years old she was a killer looks wise. She could've given any of these new girls a run for their money, so did she get paid as much as the new generation does? I don't think so.
[/QUOTE]

I agree, experience in the corporate world increases ones value...However, it works totally opposite in the modeling world...And no I am not saying she should look like a 27 year old...But I am asking you why should I not judge her like I judge a 27 year old when she herself is asking for my opinion(by making such appearances...)And are you seriously trying to compare today's pay scales with what they have 10 years ago???Confused

And you said these beautiful people become wrecks after they age because of the petty mindsets of the people around them?...I think its totally wrong...They become wrecks not because of the people around them but because of their own desperation to look the same as how they looked in their youth...If they are willing to grow old gracefully, the world is just as willing to accept them that way...But the world judges those who "try" to put up a pretense...What to do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsacebamboocopter

joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Usually one get paid due to the amount of experience they have in the field.

No, one gets paid for one's "look" and one's clout. Gisele Bundchen, 30, gets paid millions, because she can sell products more effectively than anyone else. Ever since she started promoting P&G's shampoos, the sales have rocketed by 40% in Latin America. Ash gets paid millions by L'Oreal because she sells products to Indians, not because of her age. 

For example, in the corporate world the more experienced person will get paid more than a young and perhaps a more skilled employee.

But this is the fashion/beauty world where 17 year old girls make millions because of their look and their body. Candice Swanepoel earns 3 million a year, and she's 22 years old. She earns that much because her body sells Victoria's Secret merchandise. I don't earn that much money because I don't look like her or have her body. So, essentially, she's selling her look, and thus she will be judged for her look. 

Also, when she was 27 years old she was a killer looks wise. She could've given any of these new girls a run for their money, so did she get paid as much as the new generation does? I don't think so.

That's irrelevant. The thing is, she doesn't look very good nowadays, not because she's got older or has a wrinkle here or a line there, but because she's gained weight and looks plump and doesn't look good in haute couture clothes designed for trimmer women. And yes, she gets called out for her look because she is selling her look for a livelihood and is expected to look her best.

Edited by joie de vivre - 13 May 2011 at 2:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsace_notinuse_Kim75koolchickbamboocopter

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joie de vivre

^The point of contention here is not her aging, it's her weight gain. Trust me, it IS possible for a middle aged star to maintain a figure. All she needs to do is work out and watch what she eats. That immediately shouldn't be equated with being unhealthy, as it is very much possible to eat healthy food which doesn't pile on the pounds. She doesn't feel it's necessary, and when she steps out in clothes which've been designed for trimmer women, she does look fair to middling.  Or else she needs to wear clothes which don't accentuate her podginess. Wearing an off-shoulder gown is ill-advised when one's arms are flabby. Likewise wearing a dress with a short hemline isn't the cleverest thing to do if one's thighs aren't toned. Being in showbiz, she'll perhaps be judged more harshly than an average 37 year old. Simple as that.

Exactly my point too...Why is age an important factor here???Is a 27 year old not capable of gaining any extra pounds???
tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
But why do you think that happens?Obviously because they know they are going to be judged if they don't look as pretty. The society gave them too much importance, and once that was gone they were no longer important.About her weight gain. Does she endorse a product in which she asks the consumers to lose weight? How do we know she's not working on her body, she might have health issues. My mom has thyroid, and she exercises and eats healthy but she's not as skinny as she use to be.

Edited by tulsi003 - 13 May 2011 at 2:12am

Go to top