Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! (Page 2)

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Why are people surprised that Saif didn't get any papparazi attantion. He is a virtual unknown as a Bollywood star outside of India and the Desi expatriate circle. The only stars they know about are SRK, Aamir, Big B and Aishwarya.

And those remarks about Aishwarya are pathetic. Do people really expect a 37 old married woman to have the same lissomeness and litheness as a 17 year old lass? These sentences are both ageist, sexist and chauvinistic at the same time.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsi003frostyLord_VoldemortqwwwChatoyant.hindu4lyf-Doppelganger-tvdekhamonar-Zarwulicious-eraserbamboocopterpreity*zintaTani91ruky786ibelieveinpink

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
this was a ridiculously but funny read

the title is weird

Edited by bandicoot - 12 May 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
 i dont even like her but this is absurd, she doesnt have a  kamra!!Ermm

Edited by dazzelll - 13 May 2011 at 12:41am
joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Aishwarya Rai's cummer??

Dear oh dear. Shocked Ouch

Whoever wrote it's got a wicked, ribald sense of humour.

Edited by joie de vivre - 13 May 2011 at 1:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyv3Rsacehindu4lyftvdekhabamboocopter

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Such a misleading title, seriously :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3Rsace

joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

And those remarks about Aishwarya are pathetic. Do people really expect a 37 old married woman to have the same lissomeness and litheness as a 17 year old lass? These sentences are both ageist, sexist and chauvinistic at the same time.

That's showbiz for ya. See, the thing is, what really is Ash's claim to fame other than her beauty and her looks? She makes money for selling her look, and I have no compunction in dissing her look when I feel it's not up to scratch. She's no ordinary 37 year old married woman who's got some three kids to look after, a husband to attend to and absolutely no time on her hands to look after HERSELF. ARB is rich, privileged, famous and living in luxury, and promoting a global beauty brand, which makes money by endorsing a certain aesthetic ideal to the aforementioned normal women and ostensibly helping them to attain said ideal. "No wrinkles" or "Instant whitening in 10 days", that sort of thing. I find that more offensive than judging a CELEBRITY for her look and her figure. Putting ARB in an advert and telling us that by using a product we normal women can achieve her look is what I find patronising and highly offensive. A woman who lives by her look will be judged for it. Period.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gamla_tulsi003v3Rsace_notinuse_TheDilettantecricketfan1Kim75koolchicktvdekhamonarbamboocopterIHeartDeepika.petticoat

tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Just because she doesn't have children to take care of or a husband to tend to that doesn't mean that she has all the time in the world. She's been working hard for the past 18 years. All these years she has been looking great, people need to cut her some slack. Yeah go ahead and criticize her, but don't call her by such names.Obviously nature is going to take its course. Yeah, I agree she's known for her beauty, but that doesn't mean her beauty should be everlasting(however, i still find her very pretty). I mean this is the kind of ideology that leads beautiful women into depression after they start aging, and that is due solely to the petty thinking of society. FYI i don't think she has ever featured in an ad which implied that the consumers will look like her if they use that particular product. Lately she's only been endorsing loreal make-up, hair products, lux soap, and longines.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lord_VoldemortChatoyant.hindu4lyf

Go to top