Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! (Page 12)

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDebamboocopter

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
i personally dont care if she lose weight or not, but yes..she should dress appropriately to her body structure..she is not obese, but to wear these kind of  clothes, she should be toned.

and yes, i do think she is just slacking off..she has always stated that she rarely work out so now it's catching up to her. And age can not used as an excuse, forget western actresss..look at madhuri, sridevi or Rekha and hema . Look at the way they have kept themselves, even though they are much more older than Aish and have also had kids. So let's not use this excuse.

she is def not obese, but like Joie de vivre said base of her career is her beauty. So as audience, people are going to criticize. It's just the way it isErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gamla_MaSqUeRaDemz.gigglezkoolchickbamboocopter

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by beboholic

I agree with the new poster. Why so much criticism on Aish's weight. She is not even that big. Her body looks gorgeous and real to me...and that's when a women looks her best when her body is real. Real meaning not too thin and stick looking!

I can't believe stick looking actress are called hot and gorgeous...and when it comes to Aish she is fat!

What about those women who are naturally skinny and cannot gain weight even if they tried? Are they "fake" women? I've noticed a trend on this forum where any skinny woman (even a non-actress) is completely scrutinized for being so thin that I can't help but think there might be very skinny "naturally" size 0 members reading this and being insulted...Sure most Indian women are mostly curvier with large waists and bosoms but not all of them surely

I like how this topic has become a debate about body shapes...it's all really constructive for onceLOL

Well I rarely see women being criticized for being too skinny on this forum as much as Aish or Vidya and even bebo. It's always if your big, you should lose weight! You look bad. There are women who are naturally big too.

Edited by beboholic - 13 May 2011 at 6:36pm

qwww

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why its ok for some people call her flabby and its not ok for some others to call her curvy. Its their opinion.
I think she needs to be toned too - maybe even loose a few pounds too. But if someone else thinks she is curvy and gorgeous so be it.  Its not like one group of people are going to stop calling her plump just because someothers here are offering up excuses for her figure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglez-Mmmmm-bamboocopterMeena1

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I think Aish looks fine, she doesn't need to tone down. 
-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

IMO...Yes, She has gained some weight compared to before but when I look at her I dont consider her obese or plump from any angle...  She looked fab in  those pics of her in the Heroine photo call and the Black one in the Loreal one  and her recent pics in a saree with Hugh Jackman ... 

Its these gowns which dont work well with her... I dont know why the Loreal people doll her up so much...Why cant they let are walk the red carpet in a much more casual avatar... Anyways they have their compulsions... 

Anyways... Criticism ka kya hai... If not her weight she would have been criticised for something else... Not just her, I mean with everyone be it celebs or non celebs... Different opinions will be there...

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 May 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatoyant.bamboocopter.khoobsurat.

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

bamboocopter

Go to top