aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, I haven't even read the article...I just read it...and the person who wrote it needs to get a life. Nothing they said matches what Aish looked like. Saggy arms? Where? And seriously, she looked like an auntie? she is a 30 years old woman, what is she suppose to look like? a teenager? She suppose to look her age and I guess looking 30 is looking like an auntie!

Who ever wrote this article has no respect for women.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

What about those women who are naturally skinny and cannot gain weight even if they tried? Are they "fake" women? I've noticed a trend on this forum where any skinny woman (even a non-actress) is completely scrutinized for being so thin that I can't help but think there might be very skinny "naturally" size 0 members reading this and being insulted...Sure most Indian women are mostly curvier with large waists and bosoms but not all of them surely

I like how this topic has become a debate about body shapes...it's all really constructive for onceπŸ˜†

Thank you so much!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I completely agree cuz i m one among them who cant gain weight even if i go out of my way to look chubby and healthy ..I do feel offended when ppl out there,m not talking about this forum but down my hometown get criticised sooo badly for being skinny..They are like we are purposely slimming down cuz we wanna immitate holly/bolly heroines ..like WTH?..doesnt this genetic problems and other health issues apply in our case .Whoa!! so we are thin and skinny hence we are FAKE and not real woman LOL..

This is why i feel bad when kat/dp gets called various names like stick & all just cuz they are not flabby and REAL like Ash or Vidya ..Same in the case where ppl are hel bent on showing fair skinned ppl as more privileged..I mean its not anyones fault if they are born with light skin or size.0
such stereotypes exist anywhere..likewise in the case of this forum..South Indian heroines are often projected to be fat..well its like there is an invisible rule down south only healthy looking heroines will be accepted..Honestly its true in some cases..Some years before heroines where replaced in malayalam movies due to same reason..But things are changing now
Edited by kattyluv - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Celebs?

Mads, I've developed a thick skin. I went to India few months back after working out so well, all toned and gorgeous (main bhi apni favorite hoon) and the first comment came from an aunt, 'hai, kya hua tum to sookh kar kaanta ho gayi ho'. Earlier I used to jump on people for such comments. These days I just pity their ignorance and smile. Aur koi chaara bhi to nahin hai. πŸ˜†

Becoming Kamaal R Khan's fan has taught me so much tolerance. I can now move on ignoring absurdity.

LOL so true indeed you have to develop a thick skinπŸ˜†..Some of them even start blaming my mother for not giving children good and healthy food ..They are like the girl is purposefully starving to be fashionable
Edited by kattyluv - 12 years ago
Originally posted by monar

cummer ho ya kamra.. she anyways coming back to cannes next year and will still be recognized by the media.. and will continue making money with her cummer cum kamra...

in a sense I like her atleast she is the one "female" star giving run for money to all the "evergreen loverboys"...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monar.. How r yaaa😳

Anyways.. thanks for the article😳 I like her in certain movies.. But I dont understand the hype abt her.. All the best to her thats itπŸ˜•
Originally posted by kattyluv

Thank you so much!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I completely agree cuz i m one among them who cant gain weight even if i go out of my way to look chubby and healthy ..I do feel offended when ppl out there,m not talking about this forum but down my hometown get criticised sooo badly for being skinny..They are like we are purposely slimming down cuz we wanna immitate holly/bolly heroines ..like WTH?..doesnt this genetic problems and other health issues apply in our case .Whoa!! so we are thin and skinny hence we are FAKE and not real woman LOL..

This is why i feel bad when kat/dp gets called various names like stick & all just cuz they are not flabby and REAL like Ash or Vidya ..Same in the case where ppl are hel bent on showing fair skinned ppl as more privileged..I mean its not anyones fault if they are born with light skin or size.0
such stereotypes exist anywhere..likewise in the case of this forum..South Indian heroines are often projected to be fat..well its like there is an invisible rule down south only healthy looking heroines will be accepted..Honestly its true in some cases..Some years before heroines where replaced in malayalam movies due to same reason..But things are changing now

Aww Katty that's what I figured, not all of us are built the same around here...body shape or not, you're still a real woman no matter what😊...I'm slightly flabby in my stomach and have a little extra on my behind. I can cover it up quite easily but I'll make sure by the end of summer that I'll be in better shapeπŸ˜†
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
104 post ???? o bhedi ki ho geya ithe ??
^^ Kattyluv: Bwahahaha

Originally posted by monar

in a sense I like her atleast she is the one "female" star giving run for money to all the "evergreen loverboys"...

I agree with that. It's good to see a woman from our film industry making her mark globally. In the video many reporters were vying for her attention. 
yes dats so true...i guesss she has a tendency to get fat...she mantains her figure by gymming n all...coz watch her bunty n bubbly perfomance with abhi n amit g in zee awards i guess...her tummy is literally showng face in dat performance..n after dat in dhoom 3 she was like wafer thn
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Anyways.. thanks for the article😳 I like her in certain movies.. But I dont understand the hype abt her.. All the best to her thats itπŸ˜•

But you understand the hype about Shweta Tiwari πŸ€”
Originally posted by omarnaeem

But you understand the hype about Shweta Tiwari πŸ€”

if you don't disagree with her, y u dragging her fav. star πŸ˜†