Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

What about those women who are naturally skinny and cannot gain weight even if they tried? Are they "fake" women? I've noticed a trend on this forum where any skinny woman (even a non-actress) is completely scrutinized for being so thin that I can't help but think there might be very skinny "naturally" size 0 members reading this and being insulted...Sure most Indian women are mostly curvier with large waists and bosoms but not all of them surely

I like how this topic has become a debate about body shapes...it's all really constructive for once๐Ÿ˜†

Well I rarely see women being criticized for being too skinny on this forum as much as Aish or Vidya and even bebo. It's always if your big, you should lose weight! You look bad. There are women who are naturally big too.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont understand why its ok for some people call her flabby and its not ok for some others to call her curvy. Its their opinion.
I think she needs to be toned too - maybe even loose a few pounds too. But if someone else thinks she is curvy and gorgeous so be it.  Its not like one group of people are going to stop calling her plump just because someothers here are offering up excuses for her figure.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I think Aish looks fine, she doesn't need to tone down. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IMO...Yes, She has gained some weight compared to before but when I look at her I dont consider her obese or plump from any angle...  She looked fab in  those pics of her in the Heroine photo call and the Black one in the Loreal one  and her recent pics in a saree with Hugh Jackman ... 

Its these gowns which dont work well with her... I dont know why the Loreal people doll her up so much...Why cant they let are walk the red carpet in a much more casual avatar... Anyways they have their compulsions... 

Anyways... Criticism ka kya hai... If not her weight she would have been criticised for something else... Not just her, I mean with everyone be it celebs or non celebs... Different opinions will be there...

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

Well I rarely see women being criticized for being too skinny on this forum as much as Aish or Vidya and even bebo. It's always if your big, you should lose weight! You look bad. There are women who are naturally big too.

You didn't answer my question at all

This forum does the skinny rant too on PC, Sonam, and Deepika even though they mostly look fine and healthy...Vidya, Bebo, and Aishwarya aren't the only ones mentioned here about this, they're just at the other end of the spectrum

Originally posted by: qwww

I dont understand why its ok for some people call her flabby and its not ok for some others to call her curvy. Its their opinion.

I think she needs to be toned too - maybe even loose a few pounds too. But if someone else thinks she is curvy and gorgeous so be it.  Its not like one group of people are going to stop calling her plump just because someothers here are offering up excuses for her figure.

There's a bit of a perceivable difference...a curvy woman (or man if possible?) is one who basically is toned in all places (stomach, arms, thighs etc) but is still somehow a larger size...a flabby woman (or man) is one who has a large frame that's not due to muscle at all but more due to fat rolls and the like. I wish I could post pictures but they're a bit revealing for this forum

chalo I'll give you that though, it's subjective and fans will always see their favorite in a positive light no matter what others think...Truce?๐Ÿ˜†

Maddy and TheDilettante...how the heck are you guys so neutral about everything? You guys really seem to consider both sides of the story before making your arguments...I wish I could be like that๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
busty heavy south indian actresses???

arrgh...i hate such stereotypes...
...so what if they are heavy??? heavy women cant look beautiful?? ppl need to be reed thin super toned models to look good? Ash is in her late 30's and i think she looks fabulous for age...why do we HAVE to expect every heroine to have the same body structure...ppl come in different shapes and sizes...deal with it. and isnt it a good thing if women are curvy?????

fashion police needs a serious revamp of what "body image" is... 

anywayz...feel sorry for saifu though...

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
WHOA! Rough topic...don't know where to start...maybe I shouldn't...don't have the patience anymore to reply to some of the disingenuous remarks and criticism SO...

I say each to their own...personally in some clothes she looks curvy and in others not so curvy (ex: black dress, Armani gown, brown dress...def curvy and not FAT)...but she is anything but "flabby"!

I've said a zillion times and say it again...she needs to tone those arms and then it's ok to go one shoulder!

But this was the opinion of one group of ppl...there's a whole other group of ppl who loved and praised her look at Cannes...western fashionistas critiqued her in all positive ways and I'm sure if she looked "flabby" or out of shape...they would be the 1st to point it out and def criticize the weight! She wouldn't be given an A+ for no reason!

Also, there's a nice way to critique someone...I personally don't care for the nicknames given to actresses as Maddy pointed out...it's so uncalled for it...rather it be Kareena, Vidya, Sri Devi, or Aishu...there's a proper way to state one's opinion with sincerity. But maybe that's just me!

Also, I've noticed that those who want to find a fault in Aishu will no matter what. Whether it's was the hair, the make up, the poses she was giving...it never stops! So one more criticism in the hat of criticisms...she's lived through so many...she's def gonna make it through this. I'm dead positive she's used to it by now...loved her response in the Anupama interview...good for her and all women who push past the criticisms!

Lastly...the title...seriously it was so low. The play on words was disgusting and far from funny! 
Originally posted by: Meena1

i guess i am one of those thinkers..

I love the article.. i didnt wanna comment on Ash in the Cannes thread.. she looks disastrous..
i wonder if she accidentally injected her behind instead of her face with the botox..
๐Ÿ˜†

dear Lord, Meena!...Butt enlargement, zoom said Sherilyn Chopra did it.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Koolchick yes I did answer your question lol. I said its rare to see actress being criticized when they are skinny! The curvier actress get more flak on this forum and in the real world too! Sonam is called skinny?... recently on a topic she was called...she looked too big or something like that!

Let's be honest, actress who are big get more flak on this forum and in the real world too!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
cummer ho ya kamra.. she anyways coming back to cannes next year and will still be recognized by the media.. and will continue making money with her cummer cum kamra...

in a sense I like her atleast she is the one "female" star giving run for money to all the "evergreen loverboys"...