aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Kamra for Abhi to do this business ? Lmfaooo
 i dont even like her but this is absurd, she doesnt have a  kamra!!🤔 Edited by dazzelll - 12 years ago

Aishwarya Rai's cummer??

Dear oh dear. ðŸ˜² 

Whoever wrote it's got a wicked, ribald sense of humour.

Edited by joie de vivre - 12 years ago
Such a misleading title, seriously :)
Originally posted by Relda

And those remarks about Aishwarya are pathetic. Do people really expect a 37 old married woman to have the same lissomeness and litheness as a 17 year old lass? These sentences are both ageist, sexist and chauvinistic at the same time.

That's showbiz for ya. See, the thing is, what really is Ash's claim to fame other than her beauty and her looks? She makes money for selling her look, and I have no compunction in dissing her look when I feel it's not up to scratch. She's no ordinary 37 year old married woman who's got some three kids to look after, a husband to attend to and absolutely no time on her hands to look after HERSELF. ARB is rich, privileged, famous and living in luxury, and promoting a global beauty brand, which makes money by endorsing a certain aesthetic ideal to the aforementioned normal women and ostensibly helping them to attain said ideal. "No wrinkles" or "Instant whitening in 10 days", that sort of thing. I find that more offensive than judging a CELEBRITY for her look and her figure. Putting ARB in an advert and telling us that by using a product we normal women can achieve her look is what I find patronising and highly offensive. A woman who lives by her look will be judged for it. Period.
Just because she doesn't have children to take care of or a husband to tend to that doesn't mean that she has all the time in the world. She's been working hard for the past 18 years. All these years she has been looking great, people need to cut her some slack. Yeah go ahead and criticize her, but don't call her by such names.Obviously nature is going to take its course. Yeah, I agree she's known for her beauty, but that doesn't mean her beauty should be everlasting(however, i still find her very pretty). I mean this is the kind of ideology that leads beautiful women into depression after they start aging, and that is due solely to the petty thinking of society. FYI i don't think she has ever featured in an ad which implied that the consumers will look like her if they use that particular product. Lately she's only been endorsing loreal make-up, hair products, lux soap, and longines.
Originally posted by tulsi003

Just because she doesn't have children to take care of or a husband to tend to that doesn't mean that she has all the time in the world. She's been working hard for the past 18 years. All these years she has been looking great, people need to cut her some slack. Yeah go ahead and criticize her, but don't call her by such names.Obviously nature is going to take its course. Yeah, I agree she's known for her beauty, but that doesn't mean her beauty should be everlasting(however, i still find her very pretty). I mean this is the kind of ideology that leads beautiful women into depression after they start aging, and that is due solely to the petty thinking of society. FYI i don't think she has ever featured in an ad which implied that the consumers will look like her if they use that particular product. Lately she's only been endorsing loreal make-up, hair products, lux soap, and longines.

Nevertheless, she still is making appearances based on her beauty and I am sure even she expects herself to be judged...I mean she is earning millions and why as a customer should I not criticize if I don't find her as beautiful anymore???Why should I give her any extra mileage for being a 37 year old???Is she charging any less than a 27 year old??

However, the crassness of this article is disgusting...Criticism doesn't have to resort to cheapness and can be done with dignity...
[QUOTE

Nevertheless, she still is making appearances based on her beauty and I am sure even she expects herself to be judged...I mean she is earning millions and why as a customer should I not criticize if I don't find her as beautiful anymore???Why should I give her any extra mileage for being a 37 year old???Is she charging any less than a 27 year old??

However, the crassness of this article is disgusting...Criticism doesn't have to resort to cheapness and can be done with dignity...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's eactly my point.
However, are u saying that she should look just as good as a 27yr old or better because she gets paid that much. Usually one get paid due to the amount of experience they have in the field. For example, in the corporate world the more experienced person will get paid more than a young and perhaps a more skilled employee. Another point  I would like to make is that looks are subjective. Hence, there are many customers who may still find her beautiful. Obviously, the owners of these companies think she's worth it if they want to pay her that much. Also, when she was 27 years old she was a killer looks wise. She could've given any of these new girls a run for their money, so did she get paid as much as the new generation does? I don't think so.
Edited by tulsi003 - 12 years ago
^The point of contention here is not her aging, it's her weight gain. Trust me, it IS possible for a middle aged star to maintain a figure. All she needs to do is work out and watch what she eats. That immediately shouldn't be equated with being unhealthy, as it is very much possible to eat healthy food which doesn't pile on the pounds. She doesn't feel it's necessary, and when she steps out in clothes which've been designed for trimmer women, she does look fair to middling.  Or else she needs to wear clothes which don't accentuate her podginess. Wearing an off-shoulder gown is ill-advised when one's arms are flabby. Likewise wearing a dress with a short hemline isn't the cleverest thing to do if one's thighs aren't toned. Being in showbiz, she'll perhaps be judged more harshly than an average 37 year old. Simple as that.

Originally posted by tulsi003

I agree, experience in the corporate world increases ones value...However, it works totally opposite in the modeling world...And no I am not saying she should look like a 27 year old...But I am asking you why should I not judge her like I judge a 27 year old when she herself is asking for my opinion(by making such appearances...)And are you seriously trying to compare today's pay scales with what they have 10 years ago???😕

And you said these beautiful people become wrecks after they age because of the petty mindsets of the people around them?...I think its totally wrong...They become wrecks not because of the people around them but because of their own desperation to look the same as how they looked in their youth...If they are willing to grow old gracefully, the world is just as willing to accept them that way...But the world judges those who "try" to put up a pretense...What to do...