Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree Rozy..

I doubt any other show which worked well post leap taking a risk of having new characters blending so well and reaching the no1 position would have its fate to be axed!!

I am sure the script writers had more content for Angini as they had to have their own story but they had to stop abruptly.

Hopes are there they will come back but some how with so many serials come in starplus there is a long wait

and somehow the shows are to overbard , either they have loose stories or its becoming monotonous..
I think they should have more shows with nuclear families rather than large oversize ones...

Somehow  a breakthrough needs to be shown ASAP..

Its now so many Saas serials coming simultanously

and even the youth channel wil be turned into family shows which is good but a complete blend is needed..

So even if B2 comes back I have certain expectations and lets see if that raises the bar I have in mind.

But Yeah seeing other shows  I stil feel SP made a hasty decision in axing Bidaaii or it feel short of the actual time it needed to complete
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you shanti, too many shows coming on tv ,all saas bahu sagas. if bidaii 2 comes now with angini , & then show a leap with tashi as nuclear fam,it has good chances of being diffrent & sucessful.i would love to see tashi in new age. no  gharelu bahus
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think RS-DKP should give a good thought before bringing B2 back..

first not a new story..i have seen one show comeback but not  getting the awaited interest from audiences..a deja vu will never work with the audiences..

my views a continuation of leap in B2 and keeping the flow of the story this will be a good recall value and will get viewers interest.

.audiences accepted the leap and logically thinking the continuation of the story can do same wonders..next after some time the gen.leap can come in frame...

missing aprul as angini and hoping soon they are back on screen as their chemistry and acting they compliment each other ..
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Saveeta see the new rating looks like Colors wil outpass Starplus soon
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hope bidaai2 will come back soon with aurul... missing them lotsss
shanti05 thumbnail
Its a medley of beautiful songs
Thanks Hafsa !!👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkcdLKFnAA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Missing them so much I hope they come back soon ..

Some Ray of hope would be great !!! Anmol and Ragini and their beautiful story ahead !!

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Its a medley of beautiful songs
Thanks Hafsa !!👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkcdLKFnAA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Missing them so much I hope they come back soon ..

Some Ray of hope would be great !!! Anmol and Ragini and their beautiful story ahead !!

it's a beautiful song... and some memorable angini moments... missing them tolzzz...👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Aww Zee we are all missing them they were a new couple in the making and they had a new story coming u.
They waited 7 years to  realize yes we need each other..

We hope that they will be back with their story. Since Tammana  was her own little sibling and Anmol and Ragini need their  happiness..

The shw have  new heights no show ends at no 1  rating and within  months there is talk of it coming back

So hopes and dreams are made  and wishing all the best they come back and give the smiles we are waiting for , Till then we can enjoy the previews  of what they gave 4  1/2 months 😊