now i am really worried for gauri

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yesterday after i saw rudra fighting so hard with his memory when he was trying to remember the scene when he saw gauri singing the song i am very afraid for him & at the same time very worried for gauri too😲because if something happens to rudra in the process of remembering his past everybody including suddenly changed into a kharoos saas rajrani😡always becoming more & more cheap ratnesh🤬 witch no 1 maasi😈& always confused about her love pihuwill blame only & only gauri for all this as she was singing the song😭i am having a feeling that rudra will get faint in the process & all of them will get a huge chance of creating a very big tamasha by putting the entire blame on  gaurii think they will not only insult gauri badly but even throw her out of their house without making rudra aware of it😭and then may be they will give a false excuse to rudra saying that her husband took her with him which i think rudra will believe & will start the preparations of his maariage completely forgetting about gauri🤪i am not only feeling bad for gauri thinking about all this but also is really very worried  for her😭
Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, I have the feeling RR, Ratnesh and Massi will make a big fuss about Gauri trying to make Rudra remember his past too.

Gauri should just leave the house, for the sake of her baby. I seriously don't know how Gauri, being pregnant (and that too her first pregnancy) handling all this stress!
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She should go to her Mayaka Then Rudra should come looking for her
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hope Gauri will leave the house, before loosing her child and  wont let RR and the others except R, KB and Dadu  get in contact with the child.