Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

what kind of family is this ?

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't just understand what kind of caring family is this❓that they didn't bothered to go alongwith gauri in the hospital for her monthly checkup even after being aware that she is pregnant with rudra's child😡i immediately felt the pain of gauri seing her sad expression when she was asked by the nurse & the doctor about her husband & family members😭i understand very well that rudra didn't went as he is completely unaware of his relationship with gauri & remembers nothing about her but the behaviour of rudra's family members was so strange because rajrani,ketki,dadaji all of them were completely aware of gauri's condition & still didn't accompanied her in the hospital😭i am having a feeling that the entire family no more cares for gauri & her child who is also the child of their own son rudraatleast i didn'tt expected this kind of behaviour from dadaji & ketki😭dadaji immediately went with rudra in the hospital when pihu got hurt 🤪but he didn't even bothered to go alongwith gauri when she needed him the most😭 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing, Mona. Gauri is expecting Rudra's child, the Rawat's only waaris, but they are treating her like dirt. 🤢
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But it was Gauri. sfault  she could have asked ketki bhabhi and waited for them she preferred to go alone. 
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jakr

But it was Gauri. sfault  she could have asked ketki bhabhi and waited for them she preferred to go alone. 

but they preferred to go for a shopping with rudra on their own😭