Ragini mms Premiere (Page 5)

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by manojshonafan

@ jonaki , agree with u .she never dated her actors but she used to love many of them. Fst one is to be aman verma who she wanted to marry to and another was ronit roy. She wanted hubby like him. Now she must be looking for new one by donning such nasty clothes .

sorry for the interruption vikrant i never said she dated any1 of themWinkLOLbas Timepass kiya

she wanted to do time pass but any man dint see her properly.

LOLLOLoops...casting couchWink

well as far as EK is concerned, on CNN,there was an interview of hers long time back, where she said,she was in a relationship with an older man,however it didn't work, tat man is somewhere in New York nowSleepy...

most of her male actors were her boytoys...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by pria4ever - 15 May 2011 at 12:17pm

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

@ jonaki , agree with u .she never dated her actors but she used to love many of them. Fst one is to be aman verma who she wanted to marry to and another was ronit roy. She wanted hubby like him. Now she must be looking for new one by donning such nasty clothes .

sorry for the interruption vikrant i never said she dated any1 of themWinkLOLbas Timepass kiya

well i m not sure what u meant hereLOL she is not like the plain jane gal next door kind woman which her shows portray u might have seen the Real ekta in the recent KWK episode.well as far as some "sources" go whatever she gives to the actors comes with a price almost all the her shows males have some point or other had her kripa LOL as far as the rumour mill goes her fervent bhakta was non other than Ram kapoor .well i dont blame ekta afterall RK has been one of the biggest Casanova of his time b4 marriage he was quite a good player u seeLOL 
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

well as far as EK is concerned, on CNN,there was an interview of hers long time back, where she said,she was in a relationship with an older man,however it didn't work, tat man is somewhere in New York nowSleepy...

yup thats the reason she never ready to settle down ab pata chala ki late night ko B office me in kya hota haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mala-

[QUOTE=bollywoodcrazed]I think Ekta looks good, its better than some of her previous fashion choices.[/QUOTE

]ur saying this cuz ur eyes didnt have to wtiness those damn shoes! hahah ROFL

LOL I haven't seen pics of her shoes. Do you have the pic?
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pria4ever

yup thats the reason she never ready to settle down ab pata chala ki late night ko B office me in kya hota haiLOL

yaLOLLOL...check out all the newcomers she launched who now r superstars...n some ex superstars(after EK royally kicked themWink)...the Ekta jhap they do...LOLLOL...
infact one female newcomer became the 'saut' for many of her male boytoys...WinkLOLLOL
RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Glee

Still 46

My COOOL  AKKIDay Dreaming

Go to top