Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
ekta kapoor came from AUTO😲😲🤣
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Ekta must have been very busy.That's why she did not get anytime and just tied her bedsheet around her.Bappi Da's belly is promoting Delhi belly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: mogliF21

🤣🤣🤣

😆😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did Ekta ever dated anyone???Whats her inside story?
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Did Ekta ever dated anyone???Whats her inside story?

well dear i m a silent reader mostly but would like to answer this Q Ekta maiyya was never into this serious dating business but she is quite an active lady😉😆 all the blue eyed boys of her shows were once her Toyboy or u can san say Toyman this includes Ram kapoor ,hiten tejwani ,Ronit roy n the on n off toyboy Shabbir😆 (i wonder y no1 from her films) recently she was seen with a guy much younger to her who stick to her like love lost puppy (dont know his name though)😆 heard it from one of the post of theForum that shall not b named😉
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Why are Akki & Amitabh ji here? The movie is so showy...

Because Akshay is in Ekta's next Once upon a mumbai 2😉  On AB sr, Maybe he wantred to check the action out😉😆😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think Ekta looks good, its better than some of her previous fashion choices.
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=bollywoodcrazed]I think Ekta looks good, its better than some of her previous fashion choices.[/QUOTE

]ur saying this cuz ur eyes didnt have to wtiness those damn shoes! hahah 🤣
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Ekta must have been very busy.That's why she did not get anytime and just tied her bedsheet around her.Bappi Da's belly is promoting Delhi belly.

🤣🤣 nice style of promoting movies 🤣 Kekta must be feeling so khulla khulla 🤣
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

well dear i m a silent reader mostly but would like to answer this Q Ekta maiyya was never into this serious dating business but she is quite an active lady😉😆 all the blue eyed boys of her shows were once her Toyboy or u can san say Toyman this includes Ram kapoor ,hiten tejwani ,Ronit roy n the on n off toyboy Shabbir😆 (i wonder y no1 from her films) recently she was seen with a guy much younger to her who stick to her like love lost puppy (dont know his name though)😆 heard it from one of the post of theForum that shall not b named😉

What is toyboy?And Ekta never dated her actors.