Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of May 11th & 12th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Frankly speaking the show is very slow these days'

Wednesday: BT tells Vick he does not need his help he will go to jail and ranveer decides to go see Guruji

Thursday: Ranveer tells Guruji what has happen so far and asks him if he is doing anything wrong by bring Rasal and Vick together and Guruji says not if you are sure that vick still loves her

Deep tells Mamasa that his plan backfired and BT only went to jail and Chanchel over hears this and slaps both Deep and Mamasa and says BT is her husband and Deep somehow convinces Chanchel and says I wanted BT to think of us that why we filled his ears but didn't know it will not work if you want you can call police station and find out

Moomal tells Rasal that she needs to thinking about Vick and not about society and Rasal says I have hope is it wrong to have hope and Moomal  says its wrong if the person tells you there is no hope

Ranveer was about to leave from gurujis place after talking to him about all his problem Vick sends him SMS and says BT is in jail and BT in jail tells police officer he needs no one to call him he will call his lawyer in morning and no one should tell my house and they all do as they say and Ranveer and Vick come to police station and BT looks angry and so does Ranveer and Vick looks down and show ends on BTs face

Tomorrow: Rasal tells Ranveer she will marry Vick but if the child I give birth to stays in this haveli and everyone is shocked'.(LOL loved the 3 evils face)

P.S. sorry not much happen in Wendesday show so I didn't write much because that line sums it up and sorry for any mistakes

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update...
rita7482 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like short update thank you
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update , bTW , I know u from long time , but I changed my username , my previous one was Magicrubbish.