Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Kat Game - Name 10 PERFORMANCES - Page 2

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Kat beats all of them in everything right now.. who cares about the acting its all about who is where?? and dear Kat is way at the top..

i dont like kat tho.. but we need to give it to her.. she has established herself far ahead than her contemporaries..

and as zainab said i would too have rated dozens and dozens of performances if this was Ashwarya..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^ Lol that was Zainab. πŸ˜†

-edit-

never mind, you got it!
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ Lol that was Zainab. πŸ˜†

-edit-

never mind, you got it!

yess..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is terrible.  I don't think we should ridicule someone like that. Atleast she's hardworking. I mean with the kind of fame she has, it was really easy for her to take advantage of that. I'm sure many people would have done that. Atleast she improves with every movie. Lets give her credit for that.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Tabu - Hawaa

Meghna Kothari - Prem Agan

Nisha Kothari - James

Sushmita Sen - Zindaggi Rockss

Rani Mukherji - Chalo Ishq Ladaye

Preity Zinta - Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge

Amisha Patel - Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage

Aditi Sharma - Khanna & iyer

Isha Kopikar - GirlFriend

Padma Lakshi - BOOM

___________________________________ Potrinaa... o i mean Katrina can't even beat these performances... Rest ki kya baat karni πŸ€£
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
After her Debut Movie "BOOM", She couldn't get a Single AD or a Single TV SERIAL ... it was such a big disaster... Just coz of Salman, she got some movies, in dat too HINDI DUBBING Was done... πŸ€£ Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree kat wins hands down ..
dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

LMAO 🀣 Any performance would do πŸ˜†

Absolutely correct any performance can beat katrina bcz her filmography in terms of performances is very weak. and some kat lovers say that she did a brilliant job in raajneeti. Guyz just tell me what was her role in that movie. she had a limited role and besides that prakash jha signed her just to fulfill the necessity of a heroine for the film. And her acting in all the movies esp TMK and Raajneeti is🀒🀒
joie de vivre thumbnail
At least she hasn't got any delusions of being an actress, does she? She happily grins and dances her way to the bank. What does it even matter she can't act. She's got everything actreses have and more. 
Ahhh I can see where this is going. Not sure of 10 performances but I cangive you 1 performance of Ash which is probably more cringe worthy than even Kat's worst performance- Robot. How about that?

I cant stand Kat myself, but if you dislike her so much why do you create a zillion topics every day putting her down? Why not focus on things and people you like? You know what ignore what I just said, while you are busy ridiculing her, she is still laughing her way to the bank.

So there you go.