pihu looked so frustated & irritated

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yesterday it was absolutely clear from the way pihu was continuously making faces that she didn't liked the way rudra was again & again looking for gauri & going after her😉 pihu's facial expressions changed immediately seing rudra again & again taking gauri's name & remembering her in each & every moment👏pihu also suddenly got surprised when rudra started asking about gauri  & started looking for her😃pihu's expressions were worth watching when even after being told by ratnesh that she has not eaten the food rudra told her to take her food in a very casual way as if its not a big deal for him & was busy in serving food to gauripihu looked so angry when rudra told her that she is not required to do all that as gauri is their for him😉i also loved & thoroughly enjoyed the scene when rudra got mesmerized by the song & staright away went in search of the voice without giving attention to pihu who was busy calling her🤗i just couldn't stop myself from enjoying & smiling seing the way pihu got irritated & frustated whenever she saw rudra taking care of gauri more than her & missing & remembering  her whenever she was not with himnow atleast pihu will feel the pain through which gauri goes whenever she sees rudra going after her😭 Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago