India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CC REACTION...?.,!

sneha2009 Groupbie
sneha2009
sneha2009

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
did any1 notice wat cc told after hl blamed nivi.. She said 'jab tak nivi is in viren life he cant live a happy life' i thought the show will go off air in may last week and they would abruptly change character of cc. But after hearing these dialogues there is much possibility of show goin more further with maybe cc nivi track. After all no1 is gonna trouble ccbm in afternoon slot

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011penguin143Abirami24wadi..doll

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
It could be but CC and Nivi thing will be the same old saas-bahu concept which will be a complete dragger and they have been showing the samples ever since she got married to Viren. The CT's should show something different (which they won't I am dead sure) coz they have done enough stealing from either films or other serials and no orginality whatsoever.. once they run out of copying from other places without using their brains then this show might end. So basically this show will run for a few more years as the copytives have tons of films from bollywood yet to be explored Wink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011sarahagstn-Atiya-Dilbole_ShiOmRuFakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
oh god plsss dont torture us with CC's crap cz im really tired of her & HL Pinch 

ccbm very badly needs a new villain and maybe sid can turn negative for a change and try to take revenge from nivi & viren for DD's death so dat'l give us more masala to enjoy

raj, i know u'l agree with me on dis one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
no.no...i think ccbm would go off air at d end of may or june

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index