Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dis girl is high and heels in love with sushant , it seems as if sushant hsa been pampering her a lot after d proposal ...
i personally feel dey have been going around more dan a year ,and anki has cum been opening up ..wonder y till "december", she kept saying i m not in a relationship...πŸ˜•
all u girls who has a crush on sushant , i bet u all ... U cant beat ankita --she has d biggest crush on sushantπŸ˜†
pavitrian thumbnail

Edited by sushitafan - 12 years ago
zainab_sushita thumbnail
i luv u ankita...u r really nyc girl
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the article..😎
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  "Sushant pampers me"😳 Very nice to hearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing this article with us. Ankita continues to be honest and open, and true to herself and her feelings. It's very obvious the depth of her love for Sushant, (and the depth of Sushant's love for her).

I'm so very happy seeing them so much in love with each other, and the purity of their love. They deserve all the happiness and success in life.

I knew from a LONG time ago that they were attracted to each other, especially on Sushant's part. Just observe the videos from over one year ago, showing them interacting with each other on and off set,(e.g. SBB. SBS etc). Sushant's reactions that I like the most, (which definitely indicate his very strong attraction to Ankita from then), are seen in the "Teddy Bear Special", shot for Valentine's Day, 2010. Arman were playing a game, (passing the teddy bear around), with Savita, Damodhar, and Vandita. Archana was "injured" on the show at that time, so she had bandages on her arm and forehead. The smiles Sushant gave Ankita in that video are priceless. I still feel very emotional when I look at that video even today, because it reflects the innocence of young love, (as it was for them at that time), and Sushant looks so cute. He looks so young in those videos.

Both himself and Ankita have matured so much since then. Physically they have grown so much. Last year they looked like a young man(Sushant), and a young lady(Ankita). Now Sushant looks like a MAN and Ankita, a LADY!!!!

I just love them for who they are in the "real" world and in the "reel" world. I wish them all the love, happiness, and success possible, and God's richest blessings, always!!!!
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 sharing the article...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Adorable Ankita! Simple n so straight forward as usual. Happy to see her so happy, her every sentence oozes happiness - a happily in love gal. Sushant pampers her no doubt. He is himself such a cutie pie n together they radiate warmth n love around them.
God bless them n keep them happy together

simple and uncomplicated interview πŸ˜†

tfs Armu