Pavitra Rishta

TOI: Sushant pampers me-Ankita

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

SUSHANT PAMPERS ME 

ANKITA LOKHANDE SPEAKS FROM HER HEART ABOUT HER WORK,LIFE AND ROMANCE,FINDS OUT PURNIMA GOSWAMI SHARMA 

Related Articles 

'Sushant pampers me' 

[Previous] MYT Lokhandwala [Next]

Iam happy with my career choice.I always wanted to be an actor, says Lokhandwala-based Ankita Lokhande,better known as Archana of Pavitra Rishta which has recently completed 500 episodes.
Lokhande,who has grown up in Indore,participated in the Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj and that changed her life.She came to Mumbai and hasnt looked back since.
I think it was my destiny to be an actress.I consider myself really fortunate.Like Archana,even I am a simple girl and I love my family and my boyfriend.Earlier,people on the streets even called me Archana, she smiles,adding,After I did Jhalak Dikhla Ja people started recognizing me as Ankita.I feel good about it. 
Though Lokhande claims she has got several film offers,Pavitra Rishta is my priority.This is my first soap.It has given me success and my boyfriend, she smiles.But,Sushant Singh Rajput,with whom she started working,didnt begin as buddies.But,slowly they became friends and its been a year we are going steady.I was surprised when he proposed marriage, says Lokhande at Singhs romantic gesture right on their show.He is my actual hero.I always wanted someone like him who would pamper me.He is intelligent,handsome and an extremely understanding and caring partner. So,is it time for the wedding bells Both of us are focusing on our career right now.Marriage will take some time. Lokhande has been residing in Lokhandwala for the last five years and loves it.Though the area is crowded,I like it.I enjoy its vibrancy, says the girl who loves shopping for T-shirts,tops,footwear and jewelry.Of course,she loves hanging out at the movie theatres in the locality and Legacy Of China is my food favorite.All this,obviously means that she needs to work out.I do go to Joggers Park,once in a while, she grins,adding,Though I do plan to join a gym soon,currently Im not following any particular exercise regime.I prefer brisk walks or jogs,swimming and playing badminton, says the Madhya Pradesh State level player.On the anvil are dance lessons.I love to dance.I want to learn dance professionally. Lokhande is working at her dancing shoes and life is on a high.I am a straight-forward person.I feel its important to be open and clear.I like to keep life simple and uncomplicated.

ANKITA LOKHANDE 

http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/getpage.aspx?pageid=61&pagesize=&edid=&edlabel=TOIM&mydateHid=13-05-2011&pubname=&edname=&publabel=TOI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..

This girl is so open and so simple.. Knows how to enjoy life to maximum.. Wow she is proud of her BF and happy speaking about him...
So did Sushant propose for marriage on the PR sets as well?? πŸ˜•

I wish both of them all the success and happiness in life...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really like this girl .So sweet and so simple and  so full of life , honest and open ...
I hope she does well in life and is always happy with Sushant ..Good to know that he is just the kind of guy she always wanted to have in her life ...
So they have been going out for one year ..that's very nice .I think this is the first time she has told anyone this .
I am also happy to know that she wants to learn professional dancing ...she should , I think she will do very well.

thanks  Armu ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊thats  for  sharihg...

love  to hear  that  she  prooud  to  be  sushant  her BF...😊

WISH  THEY  BOTH  ALWAYS  HAAPY  IN  THEIR LIFE...WITH LOT OF SUCCESS
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The title itself is so cute- "sushant pampers me"- Ankita is so childlike, always open and happy with life. πŸ˜Š

The article, though, has been written very shoddily. No proper use of punctuation marks, quotation marks or who said what.

TOI ke standard ko kya ho gaya hai! πŸ˜•

Thanks for posting the article Armu!!! β­οΈ
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he pampers her , she pampers him ... these two are adorable ...πŸ˜†.

sushant is a bit more shy and reserved when he talks about ankita in his interviews ... but she loves talking about him πŸ˜†  .. .

aw.. this girl is an absolute sweetheart πŸ€—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I really admire Ankita for her honesty and simplicity. Wish her and Sushant all the best!
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lunza

sushant is a bit more shy and reserved when he talks about ankita in his interviews ... but she loves talking about him πŸ˜†  .. .

Yeah that difference is even apparent in their FB interactions,both uploaded same pics but gave them two very different names while he named the album "Just We", she labeled it "Love" πŸ˜†

I started awwing even before reading the article πŸ˜† just the title was enough "Sushant pampers me"  super cute people!
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww such a cutee article

T4S Armu :)))

dey are seeing each other since 1year means frm ZND days??
so can i assume  the radio interview of sushant is actually true?😍 i just lovedd dat interview of sush..

The title is really cutee..and nice to know Anki wants to learn dance professionally..
she doesnt need to hit gym(except for her arms).dancing is a much better exercise for her...
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love to dance.I want to learn dance professionally..
I LUVED DIS LINE , PROBABLY bcoz she has d ability to becum...a technically sound dancer , "go anki join SHAMPA classes soon...πŸ˜ƒ
its quite funny , as nowadays she uses d word "handsome: in her interviews and how openly she says i love my bf,...
she is actually  crystal clear from heart...
i remember her old interview where she said dat she needed sum1 who pampers her a lot , and bear her tantrumsπŸ˜†..luv u anki ..