India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

12th May Complete...

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Today's episode begins with IMV's shocked face on seeing Vaiki coming back' He and Baa moves down to the hall.Charu who is just passing by sees these two and asks. Vai (Vaibhav) replies They cancelled Honeymoon for Devki. Devki looks at him. He explains Aviation Deal which was after one month got preponned to next day. IMV is shocked and says, BB could have attended the meeting after all its his company, Vai confidently says, yes its his company, but Devki's dream. He says being though she said not to cancel good husband, he should understand his wife's efforts. Dev is impressed.  All are impressed and agrees. IMV is asked, if they did right Baa, replies how can Ishwar say no? Its his Poilcy business first then comes TongueTongueTonguefamily'LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Moti praises, Vai's romantic attitude, he feels awkward and leaves'Embarrassed.. Moti says, ghee jahan ghire khichdi mein hi aayega na'. But baa explains khichdi ek hi hai, but there are two plates.Ouch

In room, Devki is turning pages of files and Vai's words are hammering in her mind. Vai comes of of Bathroom, and Devki thanks him. He says for what? Devki says she got worried what will she tell everyone. Vai says, he knew he needed to have some emotional story, so he thought while returning home'. (amazing way of saying while looking in mirror and combing') Devki is wondering. And Vai says, its great because of this govt. our Honeymoon got cancelled' And devki with slight smile agrees. Vai is about to leave, but says, he really knows her efforts, and wants her to get this deal. But then too, you have to be strong, to face all masala newspapaers will have.

Next Morning, we see in Many nnewspaper about headlines, Virani V/S Virani. And Devki comes and sits with Charu, who is surprised to see Devki, and asks her why is she not getting late for office? Devki explains Charu her delima, of deal saying I don't want my family's name in headlines, because of me. Both have convo and Charu convinces her difference between bahu and woman. She asks her to think as woman now. Her dreams are Virani's Dream as well.

Break...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed IMV and Devki enter that place. And IMV tells D (Devki) Now we are face to face, Devki says because you allowed to stand next to you. so not face to face. IMV suggests walk when you talk. Both walk and D says only because you supported me and blessed me. I want you blessing today as well. IMV says as FIL, My blessings are with you, but as Bui(Business) man, I would not let you win. D says as DIL I accept my defeat, but Bui Woman, I wish to win. Both shake hand and wish BOL. and moves in and Both see Man inside. and are confused...OuchClap

Breakkk...
Embarrassed IMV asks D to enter first, we deny and says no sir you first. IMV says, you go in first, and you will be out first as wellLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Devki enters and introduces herself. and when IMV enters all stand up to honour him. IMV shakes hand and greet all cartoons ppresent there... and Man introduces all his clowns... IMV is happy to greet, and says now IMV will fly. and one clown replies, if IMV is pilot it will have wonderful flight... Man replies, ab tak darwaja bhi nai khula, aur aap toh ud ne lage... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL IMV looks at him...

Deal meeting start. Man starts with IMV... and asks him, and IMV confidently replies, he will help air swing, by clearing all loses they made in past and blaah blaah... and praises his skills on how Air Swing... How to change skills from loss to profit... And Man asks Devki, Episode ends on her zoomed confused, nervous face..

Edited by shahsb_26 - 12 May 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nehalpoonamgigglesplzER_ER_YAPinki_Baulmilwebshiny3cloudzrgattumahmansmassbn_siddhinan_10AdorableTroubleveil_of_rosesintruderfastVedika126-Faith-Swetha-Sai

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
[thanks , a very good episode again, and yes vaibhav expressions were amazing while looking into the mirror, he was giving sarcastic smilesWinkwhich i have never seen before,
he was just happy the honeymoon got cancelledTongueLOLLOLLOL
yay and d is getting impressed by v day to day, i think she will gonna confess to v soon
i dont care whether the deal goes ti d or imv but if they show it going to d, i hope they give a solid reason 4 that

ps- guys, a request pls do comment on WU, its for u , and it will give us a boost if u can pass a commentSmile
Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update dear. good episode but sadly no sidCry dont know why but i have started liking him. D and IMV were great 2day. hopefully d gets the contract.
shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

[thanks , a very good episode again, and yes vaibhav expressions were amazing while looking into the mirror, he was giving sarcastic smilesWinkwhich i have never seen before,
he was just happy the honeymoon got cancelledLOL
yay and d is getting impressed by v day to day, i think she will gonna confess to v soon
i dont care whether the deal goes ti d or imv but if they show it going to d, i hope they give a solid reason 4 that

ps- guys, a request pls do comment on WU, its for u , and it will give us a boost if u can pass a commentSmile

I hope in this case MB doesn't drag much... and concentrate on main theme of story... LolLOL

D should get... and she will  give tight answers... she knows it well... on how to handle ppl as well...

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

thnx for the update dear. good episode but sadly no sidCry dont know why but i have started liking him. D and IMV were great 2day. hopefully d gets the contract.

I also like him but... I don't really like negativity of Rajvi... Creatives need to throw light more on her character as well... just like they do for nirali and charu...
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

I hope in this case MB doesn't drag much... and concentrate on main theme of story... LolLOL

D should get... and she will  give tight answers... she knows it well... on how to handle ppl as well...

no it wont hopefully, the serial is maintaining a fine balance
yaa lets see how she speaks on monday,  but they should give a proper reason for giving her a deal cos i was really impressed by imv on thursday so lets hope d has something hatke to giveSmile
shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahsb_26

no it wont hopefully, the serial is maintaining a fine balance
yaa lets see how she speaks on monday,  but they should give a proper reason for giving her a deal cos i was really impressed by imv on thursday so lets hope d has something hatke to giveSmile

But there is difference in experience as well... I mean... IMV soo... experienced as compared to Devki... He knows how to butter.. and on top.. he is also respected by other collegues of Govt. And man was only man... who knows his true colour...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index