India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

raga scenes were so ragalicious

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
yesterday all the scenes of raga & also when rudra was mising gauri and completely feeling her absence & remembering her were so simple yet so ragaliciousBlushingthe way rudra got worried about gauri & his expressions completely changed when maasi told him that gauri took a holiday showed that he was so much concerned for gauri  and felt something for her that  he was not able to concentrate on his activitiesBig smilewhen rudra seing the video got mesmerized i felt like that inspite of not knowing about gauri & her pregnancy he still felt some kind of connection with that baby it was a scene worth watchingDay Dreamingthe way rudra told gauri that even if her husband will not be their he himself will take this beautifull responsibilityHugwhen rudra suddenly came back & told gauri that in such a condition he can't leave her alone therefore he came their to take her alongwith him was just so relishing & mesmerizingEmbarrassedthen the way he asked about gauri & himself brought her & made her sit on the chair with so much of comfort & served the food with his own hand for gauri took me completely to my ragalicious dream landDay Dreamingthe way rudra got mesmerized hearing the song got attracted towards the voice was just awsomeDancingthe way rudra started having flashes of gauri hearing the same song from her mouth was so lovelyThumbs Upall the scenes of rudra & gauri and even when rudra was missing her a lot were just so simply ragaliciously romantic & mesmerizingDay Dreamingthat i couldn't stop myself from watching it again & againWink

Edited by monaghosh - 13 May 2011 at 5:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neri_Ljakr--AiSha--OrientalDancer-Ria-

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Yes mona it was truly worth watching . You have said it all beautifully Just releived to see such good episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Yes Mona, you are so right, it was definitely a treat to watch Rudra & Gauri scenes…. Rudra was mindblowing yesterday!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--OrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top