TOI: Kickboxing acts as a perfect stressbuster-GC - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Blog and Article: A Case Study -- Gap in Communication Channel. 😊

Tanu: *Hugs* 😊

exactly..blog and article are tottaly different...
thanks a lot for the sharing tanu🤗
gc seems to be super organised in his life😃...maneetians learn sumthing from him😉
Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Blog and Article: A Case Study -- Gap in Communication Channel. 😊

Tanu: *Hugs* 😊

exactly..blog and article are tottaly different...

nice article,loved gurmeet's answers but everytime i aome to the geet forum i find people here are so obsessed with debina! 
What is this? 😕, it doesn't match even a bit for what he wrote in the blog 🤣
parrot parrot parrot fir se bole ---all in one super talented wifey--a singer,dancer,actress,fashion queen,kick boxing expert and and and superrr nauntankiii😡-----i think if he doesn't mention her name she won't give him food .
i wonder doesn't he get it that we don't want her name or he must be ignorant or he is lying to himself .usually his interview 's are soo boring and meaningless and nonscense 😡
Guru minimum seven hours sleep important in everyone's life. 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

DE-STRESS MANTRA 
Kickboxing acts as a perfect stress buster 

... says television actor Gurmeet Chaudhary 

My personal de-stress mantra is... 

>> doing kick boxing.I am a black belt in martial arts.Inspite of shooting for 12 hours everyday,after my pack-up I rush to do kick boxing for an hour in a garden near in my locality.No matter how tired I am,kick boxing acts as a perfect stress buster for me.I go to the gym thrice a week,on alternate days and workout for one and a half hours.I have been hooked on to massages since my recent trip to Bangkok.
nice tips from him here👏
In my leisure... 

>> I like watching movies.After my shoot,I return home at 11.30 pm and watch movies with my wife Debina.(I also love to play with my dog,Dexter and listening to my wife sing.
usually if anybody in home they watch movies with there wife only gc even i watch movies with my hubby .show off
A cook or a foodie 

>> I don't know how to cook anything.Neither am I a foodie.I'm paranoid about my diet and like to eat boiled food.I prefer home-cooked food than out side food.But when I dine out,I eat Chinese especially momos.
thank god he didn't mention her name thanks
My hobbies are... 

>> listening to music and dancing.I hear music very often,in my car and at home as well.Whenever I hear music,my feet automatically start moving.I also like to watch my wife dance,as she is a classical dancer.Sometimes,I indulge in a bit of gaming.
here we go again one more show off she is good dancer good to know when she can make u dance to her tune she must be a good dancer na gc --take a break
Chilling out at home or a party animal 

>> I'm not a party animal as I rarely go for parties.After my shoot,I head home.I prefer spending quality time with family and friends.--good he is family man i respect that only thing i liked is these lines👏

Tips to de-stress 

>> Some people tend to head home,sleep and not talk to others when they are stressed.No matter how busy you are,keep aside 30 minutes for yourself to take a walk or go to gym and get refreshed.You need to relieve the pent-up stress than sleep over it.
good advice want more of these tips

As told to LA 

HOOKED ONTO MASSAGES: Gurmeet Chudhary 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

DE-STRESS MANTRA 
Kickboxing acts as a perfect stress buster 

... says television actor Gurmeet Chaudhary 

My personal de-stress mantra is... 

>> doing kick boxing.I am a black belt in martial arts.Inspite of shooting for 12 hours everyday,after my pack-up I rush to do kick boxing for an hour in a garden near in my locality.No matter how tired I am,kick boxing acts as a perfect stress buster for me.I go to the gym thrice a week,on alternate days and workout for one and a half hours.I have been hooked on to massages since my recent trip to Bangkok.
nice tips from him here👏
In my leisure... 

>> I like watching movies.After my shoot,I return home at 11.30 pm and watch movies with my wife Debina.(I also love to play with my dog,Dexter and listening to my wife sing.
usually if anybody in home they watch movies with there wife only gc even i watch movies with my hubby .show off
A cook or a foodie 

>> I don't know how to cook anything.Neither am I a foodie.I'm paranoid about my diet and like to eat boiled food.I prefer home-cooked food than out side food.But when I dine out,I eat Chinese especially momos.
thank god he didn't mention her name thanks
My hobbies are... 

>> listening to music and dancing.I hear music very often,in my car and at home as well.Whenever I hear music,my feet automatically start moving.I also like to watch my wife dance,as she is a classical dancer.Sometimes,I indulge in a bit of gaming.
here we go again one more show off she is good dancer good to know when she can make u dance to her tune she must be a good dancer na gc --take a break
Chilling out at home or a party animal 

>> I'm not a party animal as I rarely go for parties.After my shoot,I head home.I prefer spending quality time with family and friends.--good he is family man i respect that only thing i liked is these lines👏

Tips to de-stress 

>> Some people tend to head home,sleep and not talk to others when they are stressed.No matter how busy you are,keep aside 30 minutes for yourself to take a walk or go to gym and get refreshed.You need to relieve the pent-up stress than sleep over it.
good advice want more of these tips

As told to LA