FF: Pyaar Ki Dastaan...Updated Part 1 (pg.4)

monigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone,

So after a lot of threats from Daya  (*ahem*ahem*...clears throat and looks at Daya😳)...I have decided to give this a shot. So in my free time I came up with an idea for a fan fiction. I hope you enjoy reading the prologue.  It's my first time writing a fanfic, and my first time uploading my written work, so I'm a bit nervousπŸ˜•. If you like it, then I will surely continue. πŸ˜› All comments and suggestions are welcome πŸ˜Š Thank you and enjoy πŸ˜‰

Love, 
Monica

Pyaar Ki Dastaan

Prologue

As he walked towards the room, a new feeling of joy washed over him. Words couldn't explain the fulfillment he felt, at this very moment. He sauntered towards the couch, near the open window, and looked up at the moon. Somehow, its beauty was nothing compared to her's tonight. He sat down and closed his eyes, and reminisced about her. Nakusha. It would always remain a mystery as to how they met, and how she swept into his life. But ever since their paths crossed, she had been a constant support to him. He still remembered the first time he had met her, helplessly trying to escape an uncouth police officer. He could never forget this first gaze, the way she had looked at him with an urging plea, and confident that he would save her. Little did he know that she too would have the opportunity to save his life, that very same night. And after that, there was no looking back. It was clear that destiny had had a purpose to unite them. Never before had he seen a girl so meek and brave at the same time. She was the perfect paradox; a virtuous person worthy of anyone's trust and friendship. With passing time, their friendship had flourished, and she became the keeper of his soul. His every secret, every desire, every fear and every sin was open to her judgement. But Naku was not one to judge, she knew only how to love. Although he had delayed in recognizing her true beauty, he eventually succumbed to her love.

It was the first time he had trusted a woman after the brutal betrayal he had endured in the past. But Naku had eased all his pain, with her wise words and unceasing love. Even through all the misunderstandings they encountered, her love for him had stood strong. Although he had accused her of betrayal and treated her so inhumanely, she forgave him. That was Naku's true beauty. Dutta opened his eyes and smiled to himself. Today, Dutta Sreeram Patil has come to realise that he found the perfect companion in his wife Nakusha ' the most beautiful girl in the world.

--------------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------------

Naku stood in front of the mandir, and stared at Bappa's murthi. A million thoughts and a thousand questions raced through her mind. She remembered Aai pleading her not to tell Saab the truth until after the marriage. She thought of Aai Sahib and Kala Tai and their shock upon learning the truth, their concern for Dutta's feelings, and their fears of his reaction. The image of Baaji's initial reaction flashed in front of her eyes. The shock he had expressed was something Naku had expected. But Saab, how would he react?

Suddenly, memories of their wedding flashed past her. His trust that she could never betray him. Then his anguish upon the shattering of that trust. His astonishment upon learning of her love for him. His anger that had seeped with the agony of betrayal. And in that very anger and blind rage, he had married her at gun point. The vehemence, with which he had promised to make her life hell, was something unforgettable. Even recently, he had been so broken when he realised the truth about his father. He had been stubborn and relentless at first, but in the end he came around. But Naku knew that behind all the anger were feelings of disappointment and hurt. That was Dutta, tough on the exterior but soft from the inside.

When he realised how wrong he had been about her being a traitor, he had tried to redeem himself by setting her free. A small smile spread across Naku's face as she reminisced about the time she and spent with him in the jungle. The smile grew wider when she thought of how he heroically saved her from Anna's clutches, and embraced her in his arms for the very first time. It was then that he acknowledged her as his wife ' another first. Thinking this, Naku's cheeks flushed and she lowered her gaze shyly. He had brought her home with such dignity and respect that it had overwhelmed her.

Their relationship had suffered so many misconceptions, but it had survived nonetheless. No matter how many hurdles they faced, with time, they had endured it all and emerged successfully. Suddenly, Naku looked up at Bappa, and knew exactly what se had to do. Nakku closed her eyes and prayed "Bappa mujhe itni himat dena ki mei Saab ko sach batha sakoon. Saab ko itna takat dena ki who mere sach ko sun sake, usse seh sake. Aur inta tehraav dena ke us sach ko samajh sake. Ashirwaad do Bappa."

--------------------------------------------------x----------------------------------------------------

Naku treaded up the stairs; each step she took seemed to pass like a thousand light years. She thought of all the people who advised her against it ' Baaji, Kala Tai, Aai Sahib, and even her own Aai. Everyone was afraid of Dutta's reaction to the truth. They were probably right in their place. Considering how vehemently he had reacted upon learning the truth about his father; they had the right to be afraid. But Naku had faith; faith in her Bappa and faith in her love. To her, nothing was greater than the truth, and she knew she had to tell him. Marriage was a bond based on trust, and to base it on a lie would eventually lead to destruction. Naku knew she was taking a huge risk, but it was for the best ' their best. She didn't mind Dutta being angry with her, but the thought of him thinking of her as a traitor was too much to bear. She had already endured those accusations before. She had witnessed his agony that stemmed from his disappointment in her. She knew that the suffering and damage that he had tried to bestow her with, had hurt him far more than it had hurt her.

As she progressed towards the door, her heartbeat grew faster and louder. She nervously stepped in and walked towards him. He seemed so content and relaxed, sitting in the couch, smiling away to himself. She slowly walked upto him and stood by his side. Dutta looked up to her, acknowledging her presence "Kya baat hai Naku? Tu yahan? Is waqt?"

Naku's heart jumped to her throat, and the words nearly froze within her mouth. "Woh, saab, mujhe aap se ek zaroori baat karni thi." Dutta, giving her his full attention said "Bol na, Mei sun raha hoon." Naku hesitated, but continued nonetheless. "Saab, kal hamari shaadi hai, aur mei chahthi hai ki yeh rishtha sach aur vishwaas ke buniyaad pe bane. Mei aap ke bare mein sab kuch jaanthi hai. Aap ne mere se kabhi kuch nahin chupaya; mujhe hamesha ek dost maan ke aapne  hamesha apni dil ki baat mujhe bataya. Pann, mere bare mein shayad kuch baate  hai, jo aap nahin jaanthe. Mei aap ko bohaut pehle bathana chahthi thi saab, pann Aai ne mana kiya tha, apni kasam de kar. Saab, mere atheeth ka ek kala sach hai, jo aaj aap ko bathana chahthi hoon."

Dutta stood up, slowly moved closer to Naku, and lightly placed a finger on her lips. "Ae naku, mujhe tere beetha hua kal se koi mathlab nahin, aur mujhe tere atheeth se koi farak nahin padtha. Agar kuch mainey raktha hai, toh who hai tera aaj, aur usse bhi zyada hamara aanewala kal, jo hum saath bithayenge."

Naku looked into his eyes; there was so much love and such intense passion contained within them, and all of it was for her ' and only her. And for this very unconditional love that she could feel in his eyes, she needed to do this. She needed to let the truth be heard, and set her love free. "Pann saab" Nakku stuttered, "agar atheeth ke panne aaj se judey ho tho? Agar unka asar aanewale kal pe baari padsakthe hai, toh usse bathana zaroori hojatha hai."

Now Dutta looked at Nakku thoughtfully, intrigued by her words. Suddenly he realized how important this was to her, and decided to let her speak her mind. Dutta held Naku delicately by her shoulders and said " Teek hai Naku. Tujhe jo bhi kehna hai, who tu araam se batha; Par usse pehle, meri ek baat dhyan se sun le. Is duniya ka koi bhi sach tujhe mujhse alag nahin kar saktha." There was so much conviction in his voice, that it brought tears to Naku's eyes. 

Edited by monigod - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

congratulations on ur first fan fic

very good beginning...πŸ‘
hmm so naku is abt 2 tel dutta her truth... wonder what his reaction is gna be...πŸ˜• hpe its nt like hw it was in the show
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ ahh yuvi !!!  ...ahah monica ended up second πŸ˜†

R E S E R V E D... i dunno why am reserving i read it already lmao ..and told u my long comments in person already too... oh well i will write them out later tooo ...

oye dont glare at me...this FF is merely the outcome of an aspect we both did not like in LTL ...haha and u penned it well ...

Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dg0628

haha shame!!! lolπŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha shame!!! lolπŸ˜†

lmao what to do who knew u would jump to it instead of studyin for u exam πŸ˜†
monigod thumbnail

haha shame!!! lolπŸ˜†

LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she even planned to be the first...what a shame 
monigod thumbnail

congratulations on ur first fan fic

very good beginning...πŸ‘
hmm so naku is abt 2 tel dutta her truth... wonder what his reaction is gna be...πŸ˜• hpe its nt like hw it was in the show

Awww...thanx Yuvi...I'm glad you liked it  πŸ˜‰Shall bring you more soon 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monigod

LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she even planned to be the first...what a shame 

oh quiet u ...lol i know all that planning for nothing πŸ˜†
monigod thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

R E S E R V E D... i dunno why am reserving i read it already lmao ..and told u my long comments in person already too... oh well i will write them out later tooo ...

oye dont glare at me...this FF is merely the outcome of an aspect we both did not like in LTL ...haha and u penned it well ...

LOL...itz ok Daya...you were the first to read it and comment on it in person πŸ˜Š So you're still special πŸ˜‰

And you're right...in a way...this is  our revenge from the CV's for their idiosyncratic ideas😑
Edited by monigod - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Monica πŸ€—, welcome πŸ€—,,

I was asking for u today only ,

amazing start ,,I am loving it ,,

so this nakku has decided to  talk to Dutta before the d day ,,thats wht i always wanted
and Dutta for a change is patient and is willing to give an ear , again  wht i wanted to see 😳
His saying, hume koi juda nahin kar sakta was 😳

keep it cmng dear ,,hope u will update soon 😳

Raj