India-Forums

**Last week spoiler - 13/14 May** (Page 2)

aramint Groupbie
aramint
aramint

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I am sooo happy Jalwa won, I am sure it was well deserved. After all D sir and Tutu must have rocked and cracked the stage. Rutu is polite just like D Sir. Maybe Rutu and D Sir can teach Jai a lesson on politeness. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Those who do the right thing always win out in the long run...Each and every member of team Jalwa has been exemplary when it comes to humbleness, talent, respect, and team-spirit...They have really set a good example for all the kids watching the show and those in the show...Imagine what great role-model D sir has been to Rutu and Vaishu...They can proudly look at him and say that 's my guru...Tongue Proud of team Jalwa for really elevating the great stage of DID, and not demeaning and belittling it by putting it in the spotlight for al lthe wrong reasons like some members of team Josh have done this season..Tongue
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

NOT USEFUL! MAKES ME SAD!!!!!!

Vaishu's birthday is on the 20th..I thought they would celebrate on the sets..ufff! why is the grand finale on the 16th? :( Couldn't they extend it longer?

and YAY JALWA! Big smile Rutu D must have rocked it.

Jai's birthday is also on the 20th! Makes me triple sad. Not that most people here cares for his bday. But I do! :(

Btw I shall get back to your scrap later! Haha. I feel super sick today! :(

LOL I knew that , but I knew that you would want to mention it.. hahahah and + it wouldn't look good if I would mention it..you know the forum stereotypes! Tongue LOL

You're so sweet! <3
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
So it was not draw...Ermm
They keep saying that judges equalized the cores as punishment..now u r telling Jalwa won!!!Clap
In finale..will they get score again??? and decide finally who will win the series????? can you clarify that..

I want JALWA to win..My dharmu...

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

So it was not draw...Ermm
They keep saying that judges equalized the cores as punishment..now u r telling Jalwa won!!!Clap
In finale..will they get score again??? and decide finally who will win the series????? can you clarify that..

I want JALWA to win..My dharmu...

I agree. Even I've been so confused. First I read in the article which was posted in this forum that as a punishment for Jai Geeta Ma equalized the score, which made me think that before the takkar round Team Josh was leading. Now there's news that Team Jalwa won. I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to know exactly what happened. Anyways, I'm rooting for the Jalwa Team so Dancing

Yah, I think they will get scored in the finale as well, otherwise its a tie, we won't have any winners. But I'm not sure about how the format of the finale will be. We'll just have to wait and see. I wonder if Jai will be in the finale next week.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
OKAY GUYS...there has been a BIG game played here...I know on TV they showed that they tied...but while shooting Jalwa had won. They edited that part..Initially they had given Amar 30 marks and no marks to Jai...maine episode nahi dekha isliye I don't know how it ended but its a cheap game played by zee thats all i can say. 
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

OKAY GUYS...there has been a BIG game played here...I know on TV they showed that they tied...but while shooting Jalwa had won. They edited that part..Initially they had given Amar 30 marks and no marks to Jai...maine episode nahi dekha isliye I don't know how it ended but its a cheap game played by zee thats all i can say. 

ROFL WHAT? No marks to Jai? LOL I know that he spoke out of proportion..but NO marks? :P that's like Josh losing by 30 whole marks..isn't it? :P
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
LOL I guess they needed to extend it for a week for some reason--TRP's? L'il Champs not ready to go on air yet?..so they used the drama to their benefit? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index