Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So it was not draw...πŸ€”
They keep saying that judges equalized the cores as punishment..now u r telling Jalwa won!!!πŸ‘
In finale..will they get score again??? and decide finally who will win the series????? can you clarify that..

I want JALWA to win..My dharmu...

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

So it was not draw...πŸ€”
They keep saying that judges equalized the cores as punishment..now u r telling Jalwa won!!!πŸ‘
In finale..will they get score again??? and decide finally who will win the series????? can you clarify that..

I want JALWA to win..My dharmu...

I agree. Even I've been so confused. First I read in the article which was posted in this forum that as a punishment for Jai Geeta Ma equalized the score, which made me think that before the takkar round Team Josh was leading. Now there's news that Team Jalwa won. I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to know exactly what happened. Anyways, I'm rooting for the Jalwa Team so . 

Yah, I think they will get scored in the finale as well, otherwise its a tie, we won't have any winners. But I'm not sure about how the format of the finale will be. We'll just have to wait and see. I wonder if Jai will be in the finale next week.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OKAY GUYS...there has been a BIG game played here...I know on TV they showed that they tied...but while shooting Jalwa had won. They edited that part..Initially they had given Amar 30 marks and no marks to Jai...maine episode nahi dekha isliye I don't know how it ended but its a cheap game played by zee thats all i can say. 
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

OKAY GUYS...there has been a BIG game played here...I know on TV they showed that they tied...but while shooting Jalwa had won. They edited that part..Initially they had given Amar 30 marks and no marks to Jai...maine episode nahi dekha isliye I don't know how it ended but its a cheap game played by zee thats all i can say. 

🀣 WHAT? No marks to Jai? LOL I know that he spoke out of proportion..but NO marks? :P that's like Josh losing by 30 whole marks..isn't it? :P
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LOL I guess they needed to extend it for a week for some reason--TRP's? L'il Champs not ready to go on air yet?..so they used the drama to their benefit? 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I dont visit regularly enough! I knew Jalwa would win this week πŸ˜ƒ

They deserve to win overall. I would be disappointed if they didnt...

Thanx for the spoiler Mihir.
berke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ritu and d sir very good performance

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘      but jai and atul amezing an enjoy performance at yesterday . i like jai and atul 's dance eveytime . bacause they are very very good and sweet( guru and student)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

jai good luck   everytimeπŸ‘πŸΌ...
Edited by berke - 12 years ago