Yuppy Damon is ...!!!

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw TVD!!! And I know, its kinda spoiler for those who haven't seen it, but just for sake of those worried for Damon!

I am so relieved! Damon is safe - but I do really appreciate Stefan's sacrifice for his brother! πŸ‘

I have never liked this character, but wht he did for saving his brother is marvelous! I applaud for Stefan this time! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And yuppy - DAMON is SAFE! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Yup finally damon is safe(No cliffhanger). And DE kiss.😍
pritirays thumbnail
yeah please, so Damon dying n all that sort of cliff hanger, but wht happened to Jeremy with those ghost GFs have made me ROFL! 🀣

I mean - first all his GFs died n now he has three of them!
🀣 At least he can see three of them n its so funny! πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
To whomever he loves, that person has to die and now he can see them, it is just funny.🀣. I am imaginig what will happen if all three ghosts fight 4 him i mean to claim him. no he is mine no he is mine. Ghost fighting🀣🀣... And den ghost will pull each other hairs for him. Just imagine that

p.s- i used to think watching ghosts happens only in indian movies :P
🀣 Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

To whomever he loves, that person has to die and now he can see them, it is just funny.🀣. I am imaginig what will happen if all three ghosts fight 4 him i mean to claim him. no he is mine no he is mine. Ghost fighting🀣🀣... And den ghost will pull each other hairs for him. Just imagine that

p.s- i used to think watching ghosts happens only in indian movies :P
🀣
(Reminds me of the song - "it happens only in India! ting ding ding! πŸ˜†)

Ditto! 🀣 Am thinking abt same possibility n laughing! 🀣
When I saw Vicky, I was like - ohh no, he can see dead! And then I saw Anna andwas like - maybe only his dead GFs! 🀣 Thr thr poor guy, now caught btw Ghost GFs! 🀣

Good that Bonnie is witch, that she can put equal fight for claims over Jeremy! πŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm glad and over the Moon for Damon and I knew he was gonna die anyway.

but what is the way they ended the last
Season?

I mean like seriously come on.

they didn't even give us any TC scene togetherπŸ˜”

pritirays thumbnail
Agreed! The episode did look bit dull for the finale episode! πŸ˜•

And I was expecting more intense Delena interaction but, it was like Elena realised that she loves Damon too n thr - he got cured n Stefan got the cure so easily ( I mean all in one episode! πŸ˜•)

Well ofcourse I wanted Damon to be safe, but I thought that will be the cliffhanger n in next season they will show Stefan struggling to get the cure n more of the brotherly affections ... but it all happened in one episode! πŸ˜†

Hated wht Klaus did to Stefan n wht is he planning to! 😑 Somebody please kill Klaus! 😑 😑 😑

Loved Damon (as usual)! πŸ˜†
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
damon is safe but wht about Stefan :( now hes gonna live a life of misery just for his brothers sake :( sniff

i hope next season damon focuses day and night to kill klaus and bring stefan back rather than show his love to elena :@

its gonna be interesting to see something dif from stefan but in the end i want the good stefan backkk